Level 1294 count messes up.

Options
kite420
kite420 Posts: 10 Level 2
Level 1294 starts with 16 moves and procedes to count down by twos. Restarted app and it worked correctly one try and then reverted to counting by twos.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @kite420
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

I do not understand your problem. Say a little bit about the problem or show a screenshot.😎
  • kite420
    Options
    It starts with 16 moves. One move later it says 14 moves. Then 12, 10 , 8, 6, 4, 2, 0. That is counting down by twos. I only get half the moves. I just tried again after restarting the app and it started correctly but half way through started to skip moves. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited July 2019
    Options
    kite420 said:
    It starts with 16 moves. One move later it says 14 moves. Then 12, 10 , 8, 6, 4, 2, 0. That is counting down by twos. I only get half the moves. I just tried again after restarting the app and it started correctly but half way through started to skip moves. 
    Thanks for the info. I have never seen such a problem. And I do not have any information about it. But do not worry, I'm reporting our Community Manager. Wait a while 🕖 We will contact you shortly😎 
    Find out  your game id from here  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
  • kite420
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks, but I've moved on. Even though the game shorted me four moves I bought 5 moves with gold and completed the level. Namaste.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    kite420 said:
    Thanks, but I've moved on. Even though the game shorted me four moves I bought 5 moves with gold and completed the level. Namaste.
    Good😊 Let me know if this is the problem in the next level 😜
    Have a good day 🌞

• kite420
    Options
    Yes, it is still happening. I normally don't pay attention to the progress of the move count and maybe I've been having this problem before and didn't realize it! I'm certainly not going to waste any more boosters on faulty games. No one else has this problem?
  • kite420
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I'm trying level 1297. It is rated as a hard level. I am allocated only 15 moves and I only got 12 moves this time. 11 moves last time. Really, really tough to do it in so few moves.

I tried one more time had got lucky and finished in 10 moves. Like I said, I haven't been paying attention to the move count 'cause I usually finish early anyway.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hello @kite420
    Please try the troubleshooting steps below. 
    After trying each, check whether it fixed your issue.
    System updates can bring improvements that could fix your issue.To check for and install system updates:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and then System update. If needed, first tap About phone or About tablet.
    App updates can bring improvements that could fix your issue.
    To see and get updates for your apps:
    Open your device's Play Store app Google Play.
    Tap Menu Menu and then My apps & games.
    Apps with available updates are labeled "Update."
    If an update is available, tap Update.
    If more updates are available, tap Update all.
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.
    To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache.
  • kite420
    edited July 2019
    Options
    everything is up to date. Will clearing cache wipe out my accumulated boosters? My tablet has plenty of available storage.

I just checked Candy Crush App Storage and it says 0 B stored in Cache and only 29 MB in Data
  • kite420
    Options
    Very frustrating. Level 1299. Says 24 moves. I only realized 16. It skipped moves eight times.

Help me, please.

:( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?