⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can not send lives when requested

Options
spammy42
spammy42 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
y can i not send lives when requsted the send button does not send , i have received no lives for months

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @spammy42
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining💕

Tell me, what are you playing by syncing the game through a Kingdom or Facebook? And show me a screenshot about your problem. I will help you 😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @spammy42, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    In other words you are not answering the question. Have a great day.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @MaryBL - I believe your question has been answered previously. However if your fellow Community members are reporting an issue with the game, it's good to ask first on which platform they are playing as the answer may not apply to all platforms.

If you are playing at king.com this is the current update:

We've been experiencing issues with life, roadblock and extra moves requests at king.com. In spite of their best efforts, our Studio team haven’t yet been able to resolve this issue, but are still working very hard to get a fix in place for you.

Due to the nature of this type of investigation, it’s not possible to give an exact date for the resolution, I’m afraid. The Studios strive to deliver the best playing experience, but bugs or errors can be tricky to pin down for a number of technical reasons.

The issue is only with king.com platform however, and if you are able to play on another one, we recommend using that as a workaround for now. Other supported platforms are Facebook, Windows 10, Android, Apple and Kindle. You can find links to these platforms here under "Play Now". 

This is a frustrating issue to have but hopefully you are able to play on the platform of your choice really soon.

• MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    My question has not been answered.  It's all a complete waste of everybody's time. And really poor customer service. It's put me off playing altogether.  Every day new people come on and get the same old answer. Such a sweet lovely forum. Have a nice day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?