💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

More lives

Options
How about more lives, six would be great, or even shorten the time in between, to have to wait, maybe offer better chances to win more lives, once the five are up. 
9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• KingPlayer613
    KingPlayer613 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    Ye
    I'm now stuck on a level and to have to keep waiting for lives is very enoying
  • Capebutterfly
    Capebutterfly Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Very, and strange since today was the level 4000, and now as of last night I am not even able to log in at all, and my tablet may have been hacked I believe, all my bookmarks are missing, and my security settings on fb said I was connected in Boston, and when I changed my password, it said in an email that it was changed in the Dorchester location. I am very irritated, I have to now call Amazon to see if they can reset my tablet from yesterday. Best of luck, candy crush support told me the issue with logging in was fixed, but not on this end apparently, it would also seem that since I had visited this community last night is when my issues began, there was a msg from someone with a pic of an issue they were having, showing their game saying the name Kathy, in an odd scrambled background, wonder if someone has been hacking through out many areas. ? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

This is a duplicate idea.  Redirecting to same idea so please vote here.  Closing this message now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?