💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

World Ranking Point System

Options
chopstickcharm
chopstickcharm Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Tiffi's Idea Library
Many of the top players like myself would like to see a world ranking. I suspect there are about a lot of people waiting for new levels every Wednesday. But how do you grade each player? Being at the end isn't going to cut it. The best players would be folks who don't use any boosters to defeat a level and defeat a level quickly. 

Here is how I suggest ranking players. 

For each of the below achievements define below, add/subtract a point to the player. Add all the points for each player and then you will get a clear picture who is the best among us. Once you have the points for each player, post this to a world wide board. The point system below should only be tracked for the last 30 levels released every Wednesday.  To participate in the Weekly World ranking, players need to give 10 gold bars as entry fee and watch 2 minutes of ads.  

Addition of Single Point
-If reach are the end of the game
-For each level defeated with a single attempt. Leaving the game and not touch the board to get a more optimal layout would be considered an attempt
-If you are able to complete a level in less that 1 minute

Subtraction of Single Point
-During in level play, you use in-level boosters like: Lollipop Hammer, Free Switch, UFO, Sweet Teeth
-If you use money or gold bars to purchase any kind of boosters or extra moves
-Using the spin wheel to earn extra moves to defeat a level

11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    King's entire business model is based on people spending money on their games so they are never going to set up any system that penalizes people buying and using boosters and gold bars.
  • chopstickcharm
    chopstickcharm Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    Options
    SagaR said:
    King's entire business model is based on people spending money on their games so they are never going to set up any system that penalizes people buying and using boosters and gold bars.

You make a good point about the business model is based on buying gold and boosters. But I don't think that this there only venue stream now. In the last 2 years, the game has a significantly more advertisement. 

I've also noticed that the game is now giving away more gold bars, there are more in game competitions that give you gold bars away for free. This was unheard of 4-5 year ago. Having more ways to win more gold bars indicates the value of gold has dropped in the game. 

In regards to buying boosters, you can now buy boosters with gold bars. This further proves my suspicion about the value of gold dropping. 

I would be happy to watch more ads to get access to a World Ranking board. 

Also, the world ranking should refresh every Wednesday when new levels come out. This allows new players to enter into the ranking and prevents entrenched players from staying at the top forever. 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    i think the ranking system should base on number of star bar and may be highest number of levels completed in a week, because if it is to base on current level only those in 5000 and waiting on new episodes will top the leader board!!
  • KingPlayer613
    KingPlayer613 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    I agree with everything you said besides for that you have to pay to enter
    All other competitions you don't have to pay
    Also maybe that you get a point as well if you get the diamond or ice. Thing whatever it is called with the Stars of each level 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    This is very similar to another Worldwide Leaderboard idea.  Please comment and vote here.  Closing this idea.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?