🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🔔 Which of these is the sweetest level? Vote, comment and win Gold Bars! HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 28 Level 2
  • Liz_BaileyLiz_Bailey Posts: 18 Level 2
    Yes.  Please bring back untimed rewards for Candy Drop. A very unpopular change
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 832 Level 5
    I completed level 5075 yesterday and am waiting for new levels. I have never paid a dime to play candy crush. 

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 6,166 Superstar
    I am going to start a new thread called timed boosters as a general discussion area where people can post their views about timed booster in general.  This thread is specifically aimed at the timed boosters some people are getting when they collect sugar drops and voting to bring back non-timed boosters. It helps the CMs when providing feedback to the game developers (and Jelly Jenny does on a regular basis), to be able to have a thread focused on a particular subject (in this case the timed boosters for sugar drops).  I certainly understand everyone's frustration and encourage you to continue to post your opinions here and in other threads.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the Valentine's Quiz here and also in all the games❣

• Shirleydevries1949Shirleydevries1949 Posts: 3 New Bee
    I don't get sugar drops at all.  I've never had build a Bot.  Why is the game different for different players.  I want the regular sugar drops back. Very few options for me to get boosters at all without sugar drops !!
  • Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 28 Level 2
    I’m not sure why you feel a need to recreate a new thread to capture our dissatisfaction with timed boosters. We’ve been very clear about our distaste for the reason changes. I don’t want to lose sight of all our previous comments just in case users fail to document comments on your new thread.
    King needs to listen to its base of users.
    We have voiced our concerns!
  • Catherine-6Catherine-6 Posts: 12 New Bee
    I have to put in my 2 cents worth as well.  First off, I didn't even know what sugar drops were. So thank you for letting me know.  My problem is that I get a 15 minute reward after I lose my last life and it will be at least 20 minutes before I can play again.  I'm very rarely able to use these boosts.  I agree, go back to the old boosts....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Bee
    yes! I hate the timed boosters! I can't get the boosters I need this way. I'm going to end up uninstalling Candy Crush from my phone if they don't change it back. I've paid for boosters a few times, but I'm not going to pay for them regularly. Sucks bc I like playing Candy Crush a lot. 
  • Tim_O'ConnellTim_O'Connell Posts: 25 New Bee
    edited July 2019
    Beauty1 said:
    I’m not sure why you feel a need to recreate a new thread to capture our dissatisfaction with timed boosters. We’ve been very clear about...
    Exactly.
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    I need unlock episode in 500 gold bars.

• Jeanne.joJeanne.jo Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    I am also wondering why the need to start a new thread about timed boosters / sugar drops. I thought this was that thread. So many people have already commented their opinions here. Isn’t it best to keep it simple and together in one place?  I keep getting notices in my email with each new comment and there are already so many. 
    Thanks.

bearwithme said:
    I am going to start a new thread called timed boosters as a general discussion area where people can post their views about timed booster in general.  This thread is specifically aimed at the timed boosters some people are getting when they collect sugar drops and voting to bring back non-timed boosters. It helps the CMs when providing feedback to the game developers (and Jelly Jenny does on a regular basis), to be able to have a thread focused on a particular subject (in this case the timed boosters for sugar drops).  I certainly understand everyone's frustration and encourage you to continue to post your opinions here and in other threads.

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 6,166 Superstar
    OK - based upon your feedback I am just going to amend the wording of this thread to include all timed boosters that you are receiving - not just through the sugar drop challenge and close the new thread.  Thank you for the feedback - I do appreciate it, and keep those comments and votes coming!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the Valentine's Quiz here and also in all the games❣

• waazoowaazoo Posts: 8 New Bee
    The timed candies are annoying    i would go through and collect sugar dops so i could stock up and get through tough levels    dont change whats working    why why why    dont hate much    but i hate this 
  • DeryckDeryck Posts: 348 Level 4

In response to the recent discussion above, I agree one thread should suffice for the disdain for timed boosters - why not simply change this thread title to "Get rid of Timed Boosters".

I've been throughout the forum, and based on reports, it appears they're now being pushed everywhere in the game - sugar drops, Treat Calendar, Spin Wheel, the new very stupid and pointless Garden Party event, treasure chest/key event, etc. I fully expect to see them in feed Didi/Rami next, if this goes unchecked.

It's absurd to make individual threads for each unique area that receives timed boosters. I believe the majority just wants timed boosters gone everywhere and the regular storeable boosters restored.

• Miss_Piggy_2Miss_Piggy_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Get rid of the times boosters. They are of no use. Bring back the old ones. We need boosters we can keep and use when the time is right. King, please listen!  Worst idea EVER!