I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook 👉 Update your game! More info HERE!
💎️ New! Golden Path & Diamond Path! All the info HERE! / / ⭐️ ⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE!
🍬 New event in Candy Crush Saga: Olivia's Flavour of the Day! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Timed Boosters - Recent changes to the game

bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 9,303 Superstar
People are mentioning that they now are seeing timed boosters on the daily wheel spin and some are seeing a combination of timed and non-timed booster in the daily calendar.  It's obvious that King is trying out different ways to make some of the boosters timed and I wanted people to have a place to talk about the timed booster in general.  I still want to encourage people to discuss the timed boosters some people are receiving for sugar drops in Timed Sugar Drops Thread -  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258546/timed-sugar-drops#latest, But the vote to get rid of timed boosters can be expanded to include the recent changes and apply to all timed boosters and I encourage a discussion in general about timed boosters here.

Signature - Superstar new 2020 PEt FINALpng
"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.