Club for beginners!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Elsa - I like the idea of Senior Mentors. Isnt that sort of what superstars are to a certain affect. I like the idea of a mentoring club and it could almost be a subset of the superstars where superstars who are experts at some of the different games could be the senior mentors to newbies in that game. We could start off doing it with Saga and once that was established expand to the other games. 
    Xarly and I were talking about setting up a newbie area probably for the community.   It might be very similar to what we are thinking here.  I told him that I was all for helping set that up but now it looks like we might be making it live for Saga and then maybe if it's successful then they can set it up for the community.  That's down the road, right now I think we have a good base to start with.  I can try to work on getting the basics with the images since I already have them from the guides.  But let's see how the weekend goes and let's brain storm some more.
  • sophfia
    sophfia Posts: 77 Level 3
    Options
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Right now, since I haven't been home, I'm a little out of the loop, but if you tell me what I need to do, I'll try my best to do it!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn, if you are around today and have some time please go over those communitips and maybe categorize them and get rid of duplicates or those that sound similar.  Also they need to be cut down to 1 or 2 sentences.  I am working on responding to some messages and then I'll try to start working on the basics of what the boosters and blockers are called with an idea of how to .................
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Does anyone know the name of this new blocker?  I am working on the basic information and I think it's called a "crystal" but I need a definite before we post it in the community.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa, crystal candies is the only thing I've heard them called. I also can't seem to be able to edit other people's posts, and I don't know how to categorize them.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Elsa, crystal candies is the only thing I've heard them called. I also can't seem to be able to edit other people's posts, and I don't know how to categorize them.
    I thought it was crystal but I needed a confirmation.  When you opened the document did it have on top something about enabling edit?  I might have sent it saved as a docx.  Here is another copy with the old .doc.  Let me know if you can edit this new copy.  Don't worry about categorizing them.

@Jelly Jenny I know that it's Monday and you probably meetings and things, but can you please tell us if this is a go so that we can gather all the information to post?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @Elsa I'm loving the energy here!

I'll need to double check what to do with Communitips - maybe be inspired by the suggested tips and pick the themes from that you feel are most valuable for beginners. 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @Elsa I'm loving the energy here!

I'll need to double check what to do with Communitips - maybe be inspired by the suggested tips and pick the themes from that you feel are most valuable for beginners. 

How are we going to set it up?  Could it be a separate section and then we could add the individual topics?
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    Can I join the club? I'm new here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?