⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I won level 510 and when it came to the point of recording the win, an error occured.

Susan_Latta
Susan_Latta Posts: 1 Newbie

Can you credit me for the game so I don't have to redo this level? I also used a Coconut Wheel and that was recorded as spent, but not the win for the game. Any help available?

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Susan,

Have you already tried to replay the level? Always let the Sugar Crush run out completely before clicking on anything else. If this wasn't the reason, could you maybe describe the error?

First destroy the icing in this level. Try to avoid the column in the middle as you don't want to get the ingredients stuck there. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO7NCCux2AA

• mientje
    mientje Posts: 14 Level 2
    I am not getting any further with level 510, I have been working on this for a Week now, it is becoming very annoying.
    come put too short first was this level with 34 moves
    I will try a few more times, but the fun is gone with so few moves

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

Wow guys, this is a very old message that you made active again.  Do you guys play the events to get free boosters?  You might need boosters to clear this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?