💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• rohan
    rohan Posts: 2 Newbie
    The studio appears to doing some testing with timed boosters.  First a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead. Now it appears that some people are getting timed boosters for the daily calendar and some said they even get some with the daily spin.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

FYI - the other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and comment and let your opinion be heard.

• rohan
    rohan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please bring back regular sugar drops, i don't want timed sugar drops.
  • MissPoess
    MissPoess Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi worthless King,
    Does it feel good to despise your players? The way you completely ignore all complaints on the timed boosters suggests it does give someone out there satisfaction of the huge kind. 
    Have fun with your suicide mission, for as long as it lasts - for as long as you've got players left.
  • Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    these timed boosters are absolutely useless, bring back the non timed boosters, bad move King 
  • tambaedgar
    tambaedgar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Dear King,

Please Please Please, make the sugar drops regular boosters again. For me I collect sugar drops in the morning then rush to work so the timed boosters are a waste. But by collecting before work I can collect again after work. 
    I REALLY HOPE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS AND SWITCH THIS BACK.
    THX Tamba
  • af1991
    af1991 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please get rid of the timed boosters! It's a cash grab that you aren't going to get - once we can stop getting boosters you will lose all the players...
  • Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    @MissPoess
    Today I am deep into timed boosters for everything. It is frustrating but I believe King will eventually listen to the players. We make the game popular. Without players there is no game. Until such time that my boosters return to normal I will collect my sugar drops on the old computer flash version where you can still collect regular boosters. You can collect them much faster too. King, I think is trying to keep the game interesting and always trying new things.
    I'm curious what "old computer flash version" you are referring to? I play, via the FB Gameroom on a Win 7 computer.
  • saima212
    saima212 Posts: 59 Level 3
    Plz bring back old sugar drop 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,158 Crushing Legend
    @Kasie
     https://king.com/de/play/candycrush
    You can play the old version with a browser up to level 2825, log in directly at King.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    FYI - they do not support FB Gameroom - which is why you don't have any later later levels than 2825.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?