⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

question about special events with Dexter

Options
formica17
formica17 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello everyone. I'm new to the community. I was wondering if someone could help explain the special events?  I've been stuck on popsicle planet even though I ended the event in 1st place with score of 3030. I thought I would move forward  but it didn't happen. Not sure if I don't understand the game??? Thanks for the input.

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @formica17 - I'm glad you have joined our community.  The Popsicle Planet is the farthest you can go in the challenge.  Your goal now should be to remain on the planet and ensure you are in first place each week because that is the only position that wins the free boosters including the flying saucer.  I have been on the Popsicle planet for months now and have only lost 2 or three times (but still in the top 9 so I remained on the planet and made sure I won the next time). 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @formica17 - I'm glad you have joined our community.  The Popsicle Planet is the farthest you can go in the challenge.  Your goal now should be to remain on the planet and ensure you are in first place each week because that is the only position that wins the free boosters including the flying saucer.  I have been on the Popsicle planet for months now and have only lost 2 or three times (but still in the top 9 so I remained on the planet and made sure I won the next time). 
  • formica17
    formica17 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you so much! I kept thinking I would move forward to another planet. I appreciate the clarification!  Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?