💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5

@Scooterpie @Werner_Cichy Yep, also had that recently. Before it was the duplicate Build-a-Bot; now it's this.

Either of you guys getting 3 separate Treat Calendars too?

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3

*peeking around*

Still looking for King...I think they're all on vacation.  They must be...this much uproar should have been addressed by them at the very least. 

HELLO?!?

*seeing cobwebs* 

• mtbobo2
    mtbobo2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    STOP WITH THE TIMED BOOSTERS.  ENOUGH! I agree with the timed sugar boosters.  Majority of time, they can't be used on the level you are on and it always happens right when you only have 1-2 lives left and have to wait 20 minutes till next life and you lose them.  I will not pay for extra boosters and lives so the same as everyone, I may just have to give this up.  Also, the other frustrating thing is when leveling up, the extra lives always come when you already have 4-5 lives anyway.  
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5

@Deryck

Yes, I did get the 3 separate Treat Calendars I think yesterday. I believe it was when I was playing the html version on one of my internet browsers. 🙃
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,803 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    I only had the overlap once and it was only for a few hours.  Obviously a glitch. Never had 3 treat calendars but then I only play on IOS mobile platforms. 
  • fifi64
    fifi64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please get rid of the timed boosters, they are ruining the game and I’ve enjoyed it for so long I don’t want to stop playing now 
  • veganlady
    veganlady Posts: 4 Newbie
     I believe the timed boostersare here to stay at fortunately.  There has been many complaints but they are not listening they do not care if we play or not
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5

@veganlady

I believe that King will listen it may just take a while. King is just trying out new things to keep the game interesting. I have been playing for 6 years and there have been many changes. Some changes I like, some I just had to accept. Keep expressing your discontent! Without us players the game would be nothing. 🙃

• veganlady
    veganlady Posts: 4 Newbie
     I agree but what makes me believe that they will not change it as it has many many discontented people making a discussion on this horrible change I to have  been playing every day since the day it was created I hope you’re right I am starting to play another game now and playing this very little and will discontinue all together if they don’t change back yet. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?