💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Collins84
    Collins84 Posts: 9 Level 2
    TIMED BOOSTERS SUCK. You don't even get to use them that much because 1 your lives run out and 2 they don't produce as much help as the regular boosters. PLEASE BRING BACK THE REGULAR BOOSTERS!!!!
  • Carl_Hunter
    Carl_Hunter Posts: 11 Level 2
    Are king ever going to listen.not only do I not have build a bot, daily calendar, fantastic 5. I also have the useless timed rewards on sugar drop.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    This is what I do not like.  The inconsistency of their decisions.

I have had my regular boosters back now for well over a week.  In fact, without the bold a bot, and the 'space dash' as I guess it is called, I haven't had a timed anything in a while.  

How is it fair that some of us have timed, and some of us have regular?  Are the other races at all fair?  If I am competing with regular boosters to use as I wish, and the others on the board have timed boosters, is that right?  Do I not have the advantage?  Until a couple weeks ago, others had the advantage while I only received timed crud.  I didn't think it was fair then, and now that it is the other way around, I still don't think it right.

I just like fair play.  Always have.
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    There is more reasonable suggestions than getting rid of them altogether. If you look at some other suggestions you will notice 'pause' idea suggestion.

The timed boosters do no harm than good. So why should it be get ridden of.

If we look at it realistically than pessimistically, we will understand that it is actually helpful. We can notice that it actually gives advantage on the speed and efficiency at our current level.

That is what it makes the game more fun and challenging.

It helps you develop resourceful skills for real life scenarios. So I think it has a lot of benefit than damage.
  • veganlady
    veganlady Posts: 4 Newbie
    Interesting perspective That you gave.  I’m not sure how many would agree with that I believe the game can be challenging enough without the timed sugar drops.  Real life scenarios I think about that one. All the best to you and you enjoying candy crush.  As for me after all these years I’m no longer playing. 
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    The timed booster certainly have something for themselves, if it can be used immediately. Many use the time boosters of Dexter or Rami for the new levels to keep your laboriously saved booster. But the time booster does not help if you can not play. There should always be a certain mixture. For the players who have no stock of boosters, the time booster is awful !!
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    I find that the time booster I get, unless it’s a colour bomb which doesn’t appear all that frequently, rarely applies to the level I’m on. They are meant for future levels down the path. But at the high levels it often takes a lot of time to beat a level so it has expired by the time I get there.

I’m also not one of those players who can sit and play for endless amounts of time. I play 5 or 10 mins when I have a chance. Real life takes up most of my time.

I also don’t like the fact that when the timed booster is in effect we don’t have the option to select that booster as well. The timed one only gives you one - one tick, coconut wheel or fish - at the start. You don’t get others dropping during the game like you (usually) do when you choose it yourself. And the way some of these levels are, you end up being forced to use it early on when it is not helpful. 

I’ve tried & tried to find something positive about them, but most of the time they provide no advantage & are not helpful.

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    This is why build-a-bot shouldn't go away.  As you climb you are given timed boosters. If you are climbing, you either have time to play, or lives to play with.  As I have stated elsewhere, anything we receive besides the one armed bandit thingy that drops boosters and the daily spin is more than we ever received in the earliest of times of the game.  When I came back, I just couldn't believe all the booster treats.  No wonder I blasted through the first 2000 levels in just two months, when the first time around it took me two years. It has got progressively harder as I go past 3000 now and the boosters are much needed, and I dont want timed boosters but will gladly take them on build a bot. There is a need for regular boosters and timed ones so, I agree that another option would be a pause button.

The other thing is a pause button when...one completes a task and then receives 2 hrs of colour bombs or something else but dont want it with one life left, or no time to play, and yet there is no way to stop it.  Win a race, they give you 2 hrs of life, but must go back to work...nice prize that cant be used.  Yes, a pause button would be brilliant.
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    It helps you develop resourceful skills for real life scenarios.
    Snigger.
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    I must also agree with all the other complainers / players. We want the Sugar Drop Boosters to be just so that we collect them as the proper amount of Sugar Drops are reached and we can save them for when we want or need to use them. Timed Boosters are useless unless you have 5 Lives to play with. Also we sometimes get timed boosters from Booster Bot or Build A Bot or the other level races. Another thing King should implement is the ability for the player to select any booster they want to use from their booster inventory to start a level, as opposed to whatever King thinks we may need for that level. And as to Lives, why not just let them build up over a few hours, instead of just stopping at 5, then we need to wait 25 minutes for 1 more life.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?