💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

There is more reasonable suggestions than getting rid of them altogether. If you look at some other suggestions you will notice 'pause' idea suggestion.

The timed boosters do no harm than good. So why should it be get ridden of.

If we look at it realistically than pessimistically, we will understand that it is actually helpful. We can notice that it actually gives advantage on the speed and efficiency at our current level.

That is what it makes the game more fun and challenging.

It helps you develop resourceful skills for real life scenarios. So I think it has a lot of benefit than damage.

RumellKhan123   I like your way of thinking. You most definitely think outside the box. I think maybe King wants to see just what kinda creative things we players can come up with. Let's show them!!!

Maybe there should be a Badge for:  ***"Thinking outside the Box".***
  • Collins84
    Collins84 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Kazza-3 said:

I also don’t like the fact that when the timed booster is in effect we don’t have the option to select that booster as well. The timed one only gives you one - one tick, coconut wheel or fish - at the start. You don’t get others dropping during the game like you (usually) do when you choose it yourself. And the way some of these levels are, you end up being forced to use it early on when it is not helpful. 

I’ve tried & tried to find something positive about them, but most of the time they provide no advantage & are not helpful.

Exactly 
  • kattluver
    kattluver Posts: 8 Level 2
    I completely agree with Ketan Samant and will probably stop playing for this reason even though I am past level 5000. I am forced to play with timed boosters rather then use my collected boosters as I find necessary.
  • AHS
    AHS Posts: 2 Newbie
    This feature is making me want to stop playing candy crush and I’m currently at level 4153.  They are giving out useless rewards, because by the time your ready to use them the time is up!! I always get the timed rewards with no lives left. I would rather pay to watch the commercials again than have useless rewards.
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    *SIGH*

I don't think anyone at King is listening...

*feeling like an imminent break-up is on the horizon*
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Oh, I think King is listening.  I just have this picture of them sitting around, feet on their desks, a bottle of scotch open and they're all snickering at the comments, saying, "how long shall we make them suffer..."?
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    End of the day it is pointless if we look at things pessimistically/optimistically rather than realistically.
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING,

IDEA! 

IDEA! 

IDEA! 

IDEA! 

When players reach a reward on the sugar track, why don't you offer a choice to the player...they can choose between two booster(s), regular or timed. 

*Everyone's happy*

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    I have found a better solution, I haven’t played for a week and I am finding new and exciting games apps that are not King products.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

Community moderator here 👋

An update to this topic: The rewards in Sugar Drops will stay as they are at least until mid-August as the game studio is reviewing feedback.

As always, feel free to leave your thoughts here in the idea post or in my "Updates to Sugar Drops" post here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?