💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Power-up times

Options
So every once in a while I get a power-up that lasts an hour or sometimes 2 hours.

But every single time this happens, I'm on 1 life or 2 lives...

This renders the power-up completely useless to me as I've used 10 minutes of it and have to wait an hour for my lives to respawn.

Once my lives respawn I'm lucky to use another 5 minutes of said power-up.

Make it so the power-ups only countdown while actually playing a level.

Pretty stupid if you ask me that power-ups countdown even when not in the game.

Especially bc nobody wants to get a power up and be like "well, now I've GOT to play for another 60 minutes or else its gone"

Pretty lame King.... pretty lame..
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• jerseyetr
    jerseyetr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Oh yay, for the third time today I find myself with 50 minutes of a power-up,  but no lives...

I really dont get how this game works..

I played for 3 days straight getting power up after power up, and after ad, I got 130 first time wins in 2 days.

Now today, I cant get a single ad, have only finished 3 levels in total and have 3 times been stuck with 50 minutes of powerups and no lives.

I feel like because I bought a singular powerup in the store the game is no severely handicapping my luck in order to entice me to buy more items..

This is extremely frustrating and gives no sense of fun.

It's completely unfun to have a level that gives you an extremely tiny board and 13 moves and requires you to use a cookie on a wrapped candy power up to win..

Come on man you csnt give out a bunch of handouts and power ups and ads for 3 days straight then decide to all of a sudden one day take that away and make it almost impossible to finish 1 or 2 levels in an hour.

I went from blowing through150 levels in 3 days to now barely finishing 3 today..

Nor fun for the user.
  • jerseyetr
    jerseyetr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yay another 43 minutes of booster I cant use bc I'm out of lives.

Come on man refactor the way boosters are given out and make it so we can activate them when we choose, or make it so the booster's timer only counts down while in game..

• Eyeconic
    Eyeconic Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    Hey @jerseyetr thanks for joining our sweet community!
    Most of the time this happens  because King fills bad you are losing lots of lives on a level, so when you are down to 1 or 2 lives, this is a way to help you beat the level. But you have to remember, you are getting these power ups for free, and from your posts, you seem to be getting them a lot  o:) So why it is annoying to not be able to use power ups, always remember that King needs to have money to make the game even better  :surprised:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing. Please feel free to start a new idea on this topic.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?