💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Hello Jelly. U are being 
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Sorry Jelly  just wanted to say you are being very slippery. You not telling us anything except that we are going to be frustrated until mid August. I don'know what you are testing but can u just restore our original sugar drop that is not time based. At least this way we can continue to enjoy the game.
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Ah_Kwang said:
    Sorry Jelly  just wanted to say you are being very slippery. You not telling us anything except that we are going to be frustrated until mid August. I don'know what you are testing but can u just restore our original sugar drop that is not time based. At least this way we can continue to enjoy the game.
    I don't think she is being slippery at all. She has just told us that the Sugar Drops will stay as they are until mid-August. I think individuals are frustrated irrationally. My interpretation is that Jelly isn't 100% sure hence why she said 'mid-august and not giving us specific details when it is going to end.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    Thank you @Jelly Jenny for the update.  Some of you may not realize it but the game studio is located in Europe and it is traditional for Europeans to take time off during the summer (I have personally experienced this since I have lived in Europe  in the past) so I am sure they are reviewing the feedback but they are also probably not fully staffed but they should be towards the end of summer and hopefully you will see some changes at that time.   

I know how frustrating it is for those of you who still have the timed sugar drops.  I am one of the lucky ones who got regular sugar drops back.  However please be patient and hang in there. 
  • hwanchu2
    hwanchu2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    So...make a major change in the game, which all of your users despise. And then run away to vacation for a month. Nice.

• Carl_Hunter
    Carl_Hunter Posts: 11 Level 2
    ✭✭✭

For the timed boosters I think you are only looking at it pessimistically and not realistically. Timed boosters are actually useful for speed of the game and efficiency. It may have limited duration but at the present of the game it's purpose is so you get things quicker .
    This is the reply I got. How does it make getting things quicker by the time you have reached 180 sugar drops the earlier rewards have run out. King obviously are not bothered. Most useless feature.
    The amount off comments suggest king have got it wrong.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5
    Thank you @Jelly Jenny, however I think the Shareholders and Advertisers will “review” the games studio before mid August. I have not played Candy Crush for a week now, but have found plenty of non King products that have grabbed my attention.
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    I agree that timed boosters are a bad idea. I like to build up my inventory of boosters, so I can put whichever one I want to use on a level, if I decide to use a booster for the level. In my view, this idea of King is just a ploy to try and get players to BUY BOOSTERS ... It will not be that way for many of the players.
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    hwanchu2 said:
    And then run away to vacation for a month. Nice.

It’s not really like that. I’m a European and we don’t all go away for a month, we holiday like the rest of the world.
    ✭✭✭

For the timed boosters I think you are only looking at it pessimistically and not realistically. Timed boosters are actually useful for speed of the game and efficiency. It may have limited duration but at the present of the game it's purpose is so you get things quicker 

Who comes up with this horse****?
  • Charline
    Charline Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am on the site I was given by bearwithme to vote on the timed boosters and surprise, surpise there is NO place to vote.  Message I get says last update June 17.  I can only assume you DO NOT want us to vote on the horrible change since there is no place to vote on the link you gave me.>
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?