Fed up

Options
Cubbie23
Cubbie23 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been playing Candy Crush for YEARS now.  I find it funny that I have spun the booster wheel every day and have NEVER landed on Jackpot.  So I assume you only award that to the people that spend the most money on your game (which I refuse to do).  I am currently on level 4317.  Plus, now the opportunities to get more boosters have been cut.  So I’m really starting to think that you guys are slowly moving to make us all stop playing.  This has been s fun game to pass time, but now it’s just getting impossible, without having to purchase more boosters or whatever.  You guys are a joke!  

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    I can empathise as I am too disappointed that I haven't yet achieved a jackpot.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Cubbie23 -  Welcome to the community!  I honestly think the Jackpot is random - even though there are a few people who have won it twice or even three times (and say they have a method).  I have been playing it for over 6 years and have only won it once and have been extremely close several times - where it looks like it you just blew on the wheel it would nudge over to the jackpot.  I have bought some gold bars now and then - especially when I was pushing to get to where I have to wait for new levels each week and I still have only won the jackpot once.  It really isn't fixed against people who pay or don't pay - the odds are just not in your favor.
    Are you one of the people who are now getting timed boosters?  There are several threads out there where people specifically discuss this issue.  Do you at least get the Build a bot and/or Space Dash?  That should definitely help you pass levels.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,865 Level 5
    Options
    @Cubbie23
    I have won the jackpot 3 times in 6+ years. The game has frustrated me at times and I use to get mad and state that I would quit. I have come to realize what generally makes me stop playing a game is boredom. CCS is never that. The game is always changing maybe a change I don't like but always changing. This keeps the game fresh and keeps me playing.

💕🔨🍭🔨🍬
  • Cubbie23
    Cubbie23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I find it impossible for me to have NEVER hit the jackpot on the wheel.  I’ve been playing for well over 6 years, I’m sure.  That’s a ton of spins.  It’s rigged to me, and you would think since it is, that they would realize that I’m a dedicated player with at least ONE jackpot?!  I’m up over 4300 levels!  
  • vegeta777
    vegeta777 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Cubbie23!

I’ve played Candy Crush Saga for 3 years and I’ve won the jackpot at least 6 times now! 

It’s just a matter of luck, I wish you the best! 

Keep up, I Imagine you’re a great player!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Cubbie23, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I believe that they are working on updating the wheel and hopefully taking the jackpot off.  I created an idea and you might want to vote on it here.  I suggested they take the jackpot off the wheel and add the party popper instead. 

• WonderlandCentury789
    WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3
    Options

I won the jackpot about 5 times per month because I have a strategy, which is fairly simple.

1. When you enter the game, first select the last chocolate box quest required to win boosters.
    2. Instead of clicking "Go to map" click "x" and then open the booster wheel.
    3. Wait until the tick is at Jackpot. Then quickly click. If it is precise, then you win.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?