ROBBERY

Comments

• vegeta777
    vegeta777 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Hi buddy, I'd had this same problem before!

I think this is a possible glitch on the system, however, King emailed me they are currently working on fixing it.

I contacted King Support and they provided me with the prize and also an apology for this, which being honest made me feel better.

To contact them:
    • Open Candy Crush Saga.
    • Tap on the Pink Gearwheel in the bottom left corner.
    • Tap on the Green wheel button to open the "Settings " menu.
    • Scroll down until you find a yellow ? symbol "Help Center"
    • Select any topic, E.g ''purchases'', at the end of the menu you will find a green button "Contact us" . Tap on it.
    • Make sure that the correct email address is populated.
    • Wait for their response.
    I hope this helps Doune420.
  • doune420
    doune420 Posts: 2 Newbie
    intried that but sn automated bot just tells md to restart app! i will try again for sure! thank you
  • vegeta777
    vegeta777 Posts: 16 Level 2
    @doune420

Another thing, most likely their first contact 90% I guess is taken by their automated bots, just reply back and I'm sure a Support Rep will help you out!

I'm glad to help :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,883 Sweet Legend
    Hi @doune420, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

It doesn't appear to actually have hit the jackpot because the pointer isn't in that spot.  I can tell you that the studio is working on updating the wheel and I posted an idea in the Idea section that you might want to vote on.  I suggested that they add a party popper to the wheel and take the jackpot off.  You can vote for it here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?