I can turn hints off but they do not stay off.

Options
hcir
hcir Posts: 5 Level 2
I have to go to settings and turn hints off each time I play. Is there a way to keep them off?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @hcir and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Honestly, I have never turned them off and don't know to tell you exactly but I will explore this and let you know once I find out more 😉
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @hcir I've checked it in my game and it actually works properly. Tell me, which device and OS are you using for playing this game? Also make sure that your game is up to date. Let me know which version is your game.
  • hcir
    hcir Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I play the game through Facebook on PC. Win7 OS and Firefox browser. When I change the setting it will stay changed as I go through rounds of play. Once I exit the game the setting reverts to on. Firefox and plugins check out as up to date.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @hcir I will tag my friend and a fellow Superstar @Elsa as she is playing on Windows and she knows more about it. Hopefully, she will be able to help you. Thank you for your understanding.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me@firebombmarkus.  I just opened the game in Facebook using Firefox and I turned the hints off.  I closed the game and then reopened it and it's still off.  I didn't try to play a couple of levels.  I'm not sure why it's happening to you @hcir.  Maybe can you try another browser to see if it's still happening?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?