💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Can we add the diagonal moves full time?

Options
I was offered the choice of using diagonal moves about a month ago. I had it for the whole week. I wasn’t crazy about it at first, but by the end of the week I was loving it. I wish they would add them full time bc they are very helpful! Thanks! 
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @llovett1982, Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am assuming you are talking about the "Diagonal Move" feature, which some of the players were able to test in past few weeks in Candy Crush Saga?  If so, yes!  I too agree that it is a very nice feature and it is a nice Idea :+1: 

But, I am sorry to say that you have posted in the wrong game section.  As I have mentioned above, this category belongs to Candy Friends.  But, it is OK!  I will request the Community Manager to move your Idea to original Candy Crush Ideas category =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • kalysta1
    kalysta1 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    This is interesting and I haven't been fortunate enough to try the diaganal moves I think it would just be another great way to mix things up
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing. Please feel free to start a new idea on this topic.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?