⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My daily challenger booster is gone? I love this challenge every 12 hours and winning boosters has b

Options
2»

Answers

• Lotka
    Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    I am not sure why King remove those quests?
    I just finish Level 4805 and no new levels until next Wednesday.
    Winning boosters for A few hours are useless?
    Cannot play Mr.Snappy Garden quest without new levels??? 
  • Amanda2767
    Amanda2767 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi  First time on here. Love the community. 
    Can anyone tell me why the daily quest has disappeared from my game? I love doing these challenges.  

• gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I think it has disappeared for those of us that have plowed through the current levels and have some boosters in our stockpile.  It seems to be the way for King to whittle down our opportunities to earn stuff that can help us with levels and attempt to get us to buy them instead.  Everything now is either timed or gone.  I'm close to being gone as well.  
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I just lost my daily challenges yesterday. Yes, the ones you posted a picture of @PummyRaj . I created a post about it in support because I was also upset since my “fantastic 5” was clearly not working either. (I somehow got the exact same team with the exact same players two times in a row?! And of course we don’t win.) I don’t have anything anymore besides the space race and sometimes the treat pets will pop in but then they always leave before I get beyond the first feeding. This leaves me the daily wheel and calendar. I try on the space race but it’s hard to get anywhere without boosters. I would really like my daily quests back. I would LOVE my morts helmet things back but I know that is asking for a lot. 

Edit: also I used to have somewhat of a stockpile but I lost everything when I reinstalled the game. Also I am not near the top like many of you, if that makes a difference. 

Thanks in advance if anyone can help. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?