💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    @Jelly Jenny. Well said Beauty1. It is ridiculous that after 34 pages of complaints and no one is doing anything about it and it is hurtful. I was on level 4037 but all I do now is go in everyday and spin the wheel. Everything else has been stripped away.
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    I join everyone else with my response. 

Please go back to the untimed boosters on Sugar drops and even the daily treat .  I dislike the timed boosters they give me nothing I want.. 

I have stopped playing sugar drops and ignore the daily treats  for the most part.

We like most of the games and would appreciate the Kingsters leaving them be instead of changing them...just stop all the timed boosters! Even Didi and Rami don't help...the only timed boosters that sometimes help are the ones I get with Dexter...if I can keep them till I do the weekly new levels the bomb helps a lot because it is 6 hours.

Otherwise please go back to the untimed boosters and maybe we will go back to playing for them!!
    Thanks for listening!

• Scoutlarue
    Scoutlarue Posts: 2 Newbie
    Instead of being a game of pleasure and stress relief, the timed sugar drops makes playing stressful and not fun.  I am slowing weening myself from playing and reverting to solitare and other card games.  It is a shame.  King had a good thing going,
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    Sick of this hot air.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Yes I’m getting a mixture now of timed & regular boosters, but it’s heavily weighted towards the timed ones. I’m getting about 1 regular booster for every 3 timed ones. It you’re going to provide both it would be nice if it was at least a 50/50 split.
    But the timed ones are still a terrible idea, still useless most of the time.

If the switch to the 60 minute life regeneration was switched back to 30 minutes after only a few days of complaints why are we still waiting on the sugar drops months later? And why were only a few lucky people given back the regular drops while the rest of us are still here complaining?
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    I still have only timed boosters for sugar drops, not a mixture. I guess I'm not in the "majority" of users who have a mixture. That would be better than how it is. I can't use the timed sugar drops most of the times as I don't have any more lives when I get them or that booster is not available on the level I'm on and by the time I get to a level where I can use it the time has run out. 
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I get it---King is a business and is in this to make money. They are not here to provide an enjoyable experience and they don't give a rat's butt if you are having fun or not. 
    However, they sucked everyone into this game with one set of rules and now they are changing the perks and are doing it purely to collect more money. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't want to spend my money with a company who plays this little bait and switch shenanagins and who doesn't appreciate my business with the amount of money that I have spent to date. I never spend a dime now and play a lot less. BTW---speaking of different rules for different players---when I collect all the scrolls to buy a package of gold bars and boosters I am charged $3.99. My friend gets the same offer for $2.99. Really??? How is that fair?
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    I have only Time to boosters. The good news is I have quit now playing the game and look forward to finding a new game that isn’t so abusive and neglectful to its players
  • jwest336
    jwest336 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Ugh! Please revert back to the untimed boosters. I feel ripped off by winning a 15 minute booster that is not available in certain levels of play. Thanks.
  • David_S._Pope
    David_S._Pope Posts: 16 Level 2
    Hey, King! Why aren’t I being awarded my sugar drop awards? I have 3 
    lives left! Fix this!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?