⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Challenge went missing

Options
Shane_Cowan
Shane_Cowan Posts: 22 Level 2
Hello

Just finished the Dinosaur egg challenge in Candy Crush,

The next challenge was there asking to gain 50 green Candies to start. I did this and relieved the usual Candy Hammer. At which point I should have joined the leader board for collecting Cllor Bombs. However instead the challenge disappeared altogether.

What's up with that?

Answers

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options
    Same thing to me, just disappeared...
  • JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    Mine, too. Also missing my piggy bank.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,944 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @Shane_Cowan, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 
    I am with you @Shane_Cowan @seasong and @JuliaM :o  My contest also disappeared from my device!!  Let me find out what is going on?

@Shane_Cowan, to post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you all soon!  Have a great Friday and happy weekend!
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @PummyRaj! I posted last weekend regarding my daily challenges (still gone). I log in today and now my space race and Candy pet are gone too. I have no Gold Cup anymore! Also when I logged in to the daily treat calendar, I got a TIMED Booster. Seriously? I know it isn’t the same as the above question but I don’t know how to get help. 

I really hate to complain but I actually spent money a few times on my piggy bank recently and this feels a bit like a slap on the face to lose all of my free boosters. Right now I only have the daily spin wheel, the fantastic five (which is not even worth posting about again), and the stickers for the win of the day. 

I am playing on iOS. I have logged out and in multiple times. Powered off and on my device. Checked for updates. I already reinstalled this game several months ago and lost boosters so I don’t know that I want to do it again...however now I don’t even have a stock pile like before so I guess it’s not off the table. 

I said jokingly that I hoped I wasn’t being phased out of boosters. Now it is happening. Please if someone could just let me know that this is the “wave of the future,” and it’s not a bug, I would appreciate it. It is frustrating and disappointing but I am not going to keep trying to fix something that is not broken. 

• HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Options
    Actually my daily win sticker is gone too!!! I guess I took that for granted. I can’t believe it. 
  • Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    My space race disappeared as well. Ugh.
  • truepatriot11
    truepatriot11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My Color Bomb Challenge also disappeared after I had already started playing it - and this isn't the first time its happened - how do I get it back ???

• helcat
    helcat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was playing Dexters challenge, got all greem gems, got a lollipop managed a few color bombs. then the challenge just diappeared! Have emailed support but no reply as yet, just the bog standard "we have received your email" Fat lot of good that is when you dont ever get an answer!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?