⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Have lost daily challenge available every 12 hours

pvalla2
pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
Since last week I no longer have access to the daily challenge that becomes available every 12 hours in Candy Crush Saga.  This is the one where you select between 2 quests and when the quest is passed you are awarded 1 hammer, 1 wrap and 1 color bomb. I am playing on an iPad; I am on iOS 12.4; I believe I have the most current version of candy crush saga; I have tried logging out and back in with no change; I have turned off and on the device, no change.  Any assistance you can give that will allow me to get this challenge back will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• wolfsonmom
    wolfsonmom Posts: 1 Newbie
    This happened to me also.
  • Sally-6
    Sally-6 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Mir geht es genauso 😪
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    I’m also playing on IPad and I lost the Daily Challenges at least two months ago. One day they just stopped appearing. Probably I was in a test group and this has now been implemented for all players. Likely King realised it was a too easy and quick way to get a nice number of free boosters. 😟
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    lost it last week . was my best source of boosters.
  • Aluson1970
    Aluson1970 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Why have i lost my daily  challenges 
  • pvalla2
    @jellyjenny  @Elsa     Losing the daily quest challenge seems to be something new King is ‘trying’ out on users. Can you confirm? How can I opt out of being shanghaied into being part of King’s beta test groups.  It seems like every month my game gets impacted by some change and it’s never a good one. Impacted users get upset, a message board gets created so users can post how unhappy they are, then a month or so later my game reverts back to the normal.   This has been going on, at least for me, for over a year and has frustrated me to no end. I’ve suggested this before:  King should create a beta testing group of users who have agreed to participate in trying and giving feedback on proposed changes. Those users could have their current game cloned to a beta user name and play/try the changes while at the same time keeping their current game’s levels and boosters unchanged. The beta users can be rewarded with boosters. 
  • bubbabomber
    bubbabomber Posts: 4 Newbie
    I depend on the daily quest challenge to win power ups. In addition to winning the daily quest I still needed to purchase boosters to beat difficult levels. Now that we don't have the option to play the daily challenge I won't spend another penny until they bring it back. Also, the new fantastic five is USELESS. The other members in my group haven't scored 1 point. I play everyday and it's not fair.
  • pvalla2
    @bubbabomber. Do you play the sugar drop challenge each day?  You collect 180 sugar drops by passing levels with a candy jar. By the time you collect the 180 sugar drops you have earned 13 boosters. You can play it every 8 hours. So in one day you can earn 26 boosters.  If you like I can give you the 8 or 9 levels I play to get the 180 sugar drops fairly quickly. 
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    I lost daily challenges approximately a week ago. I also lost the space race and Candy pet today. Posting here for updates. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?