⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why are gold bars not being added when I win them?

Options
cdsams
cdsams Posts: 2 Newbie
For the past week or so, I have won several gold bars, but none of them were added.  Any idea why this is suddenly happening?  When will it be fixed?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @cdsams
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

We're very sorry for your problem. We have received some such reports and have already reported them to the Game Studio.
    Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Thank you for reporting.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @cdsams
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

We're very sorry for your problem. We have received some such reports and have already reported them to the Game Studio.
    Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Thank you for reporting.
  • tommytee523
    tommytee523 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here with gold bars not being added, have won them with sugar drops and finishing episodes first last few weeks , and not being added. Whole point of finishing episode is to get the gold bars 
  • keeecm
    keeecm Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Same here with gold bars not being added. please assist. Thanks 
  • mikestewart
    mikestewart Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    For past two weeks I have same issue. Won gold bars on sugar drop game and also 5 on a race and dud not receive any credit. Yesterday you did an update and now my game won't even open at all. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @mikestewart
    Which device are you using for the game?
    Delay opening the game or not launching?
  • mikestewart
    Options
    I have an Android phone. For over two weeks now I would win gold bars and they would not get credited to my account. On 9/4/19 I got message that Candy Crush Saga needed to update, so I hit update button thinking they were trying to fix my issue. Once updated I tried to open game and play but I keep getting message (unfortunately Candy Crush Saga has stopped.) Then you have option to report or Ok button. Game will not open. I tried shutting phone off as asked, I put phone on air plane mode, I tried with or without WiFi, nothing so far works.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @mikestewart
    Please do this and let me know....
    Clear app Cache data
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.

To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache

Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in.

• mikestewart
    Options
    I tried this several times, no luck. Went to settings, clicked apps, clicked Candy Crush Saga app, hit clear cache button. It changed from 48 to 24 one time and from 52 to 24 the second time . Shut phone off for several minutes. Opened phone and clicked on Candy Crush Saga app and still getting same message.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    I tried this several times, no luck. Went to settings, clicked apps, clicked Candy Crush Saga app, hit clear cache button. It changed from 48 to 24 one time and from 52 to 24 the second time . Shut phone off for several minutes. Opened phone and clicked on Candy Crush Saga app and still getting same message.
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • mikestewart
    Options
    Not sure if I did this right but I'll try to send screenshots. Did you receive the screenshots? Wondering if I should uninstall app and then reinstall? Afraid if I do I will go back to level one and lose boosters I've earned. Currently I am close to level 5200, so that would not be good.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?