💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Peggy-6
    Peggy-6 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I am a new-ish player. Level 1887. I feel with the timed boosters that I am at a disadvantage with the older players. They had all the great boosters to achieve the level that they are at. While I was getting those daily boosters I had no problem spending money as I felt the game was giving something back. Now with the timed boosters which are useless I feel that I am being ripped off. So I have not spent any money on any King games in a while and I will not spend any until things change. I will continue to play the game but will advance slowly. Maybe they want us to stop playing, maybe they have something new coming up. I will not join another King game if this is how they treat their players. There are too many good games out there that don't treat their players like this.

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Katrina_A said:
    seasong said:
    Katrina_A said:
    They have ended the Daily Quests and the studio appears to be focusing on a combination of timed and non-timed boosters.  I have it with the daily treat calendar where high value boosters (hammer, switch, choose your stripe and UFO) are timed (but only for 20 minutes) and on alternate days they are regular.  I've been told the sugar drops will end up the same way.  I agree that non-timed boosters  are the best choice not timed and we definitely have to be able to collect non-timed hammers and switches.  The newest levels are getting harder and harder where those boosters can be critical in finishing the level!  

Times hammers and switches?! Never heard that one before. I would LOVE to have timed hammers and switchers even for 20 min. Imagine all the levels I could complete by simply switching and hammering :P

@Katrina_A
    It’s one ONE hammer (or switch, stripe and ufo) by level during 20 min ;-)

Not what you wrote earlier but ok.... " (hammer, switch, choose your stripe and UFO) are timed" just quoting you again. anyways glad you cleared that up.
    @Katrina_A ??? I wrote once... in answer to bearwithme
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited September 2019
  • moirascott
    moirascott Posts: 4 Newbie
    Now my daily bonus is timed as well this is hellish 
  • strictlymad
    strictlymad Posts: 3 Newbie
    Will king please get rid of all these timed boosters they really spoil the fun and yo
  • seasong
    edited September 2019
    They’ve put time all over the place!
    Daily calendar, events, sugar drops collect... sometimes you earn a lollipop here and there but no way to earn regular boosters anymore. 
    This morning they’ve given to our fantastic5 team two hours of color bombs and stripe candies and I couldn’t take advantage of it because I’d come to the end of the episode.
    It’s very frustrating and I really hate these timed boosters. 
    Please CC get rid us of these useless rewards, except in the built-the-bot where they are interesting to advance in the game. 
    Personally I don’t play as much as I used to because game rules are unfair since I’m arrived to the end of the board : 
    * In the fantastic five, if you are waiting for new levels you couldn’t earn as many points as players who are in the middle of the map. Maybe you could organize our teams by rank players. 
    * Similarly, it’s impossible to win the weekly race because you can’t pass more than 2 or 3 episodes the week. Idem, will you please change the rules ? 
    * Your timed rewards are totally useless when there is no more levels to play...
    I thank the community to allow to express ourselves here
    Excuse my English I hope I make myself clear 😊
  • seasong

There is no more levels to play on my board... 😡

• JozephMarinus
    JozephMarinus Posts: 2 Newbie
    I want a normal boosters, but I hate timed boosters! 
  • Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    On calendar give me a timed boosters of 60 minutes lollipop hammer, 45 minutes free switch and 60 minutes UFO! That suck! Brink back to normal boosters please! 
  • Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited September 2019
    seasong said:

There is no more levels to play on my board... 😡

Agree with you! Thats suck!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?