⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

(Unsupported language) Progression jeu Candy Crush

Options
NatB
NatB Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
I play now the level 2027 and since the level 1500 i dont have my daily bonus and the game dont recognize my progression. When i try to loge on i have the message : Oups une erreur inconnue est survenue. Can you reply me in french please? 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    NatB said:
    I play now the level 2027 and since the level 1500 i dont have my daily bonus and the game dont recognize my progression. When i try to loge on i have the message : Oups une erreur inconnue est survenue. Can you reply me in french please? 
    @NatB

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I just want to let you know that English is the Preferred Language in this Community.  If you are expecting a reply in French, you wouldn't get one. It will make it easier for us to communicate with you in a Universal Language that majority of the players understand and can freely comment to without using a translation app which oftentimes don't make sense when the translation is put together in English. I am sure the same problem occurs when English is translated in a foreign language.

Thanks for your understanding!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @NatB
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.😊

We're very sorry for your problem. Your game was corrupted while you were at that level 1500 but You continued the game without resolving it, so your game was not synced to the server and you missed all the special features.
    Right now your game will need to be uninstalled and reinstalled and To do this you lose the stored boosters.
    After you log in again, you will go back to level 1500.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jelly Jenny !

I just want to clarify something for the benefit of non-English Speaking members and to avoid confusion in this Community.  For quite a while now, you've stressed over and over that English is the Preferred Language in the Community, closing Threads created in Foreign Languages. Please check this Thread out!

Please enlighten all of us here so in the future we won't be giving conflicting responses to players who need help in resolving their issues. Have you changed your Rules concerning Foreign Language Use? 
    Does this mean that from now on, we can use any languages in this Community and will get the response in the same language or do we pick and choose who we want to respond to based on the language used?

Please let me know!

Thanks! I surely appreciate it! 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @mercerik
    You don't have to worry about this. You do your job 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?