⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

On level 5348 the last fruit did not drop

Options
John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
On level 5348 the last fruit I needed did not drop until my final move even though I used lollipop boosters so the only way I could complete the level was to pay money to get extra moves and that is clearly a complete and utter rip off and a complete and utter disgrace getting seriously fed up with this game consistently giving impossible levels so you then have to buy boosters there is now zero fun in playing this 

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    On level 5348 the last fruit I needed did not drop until my final move even though I used lollipop boosters so the only way I could complete the level was to pay money to get extra moves and that is clearly a complete and utter rip off and a complete and utter disgrace getting seriously fed up with this game consistently giving impossible levels so you then have to buy boosters there is now zero fun in playing this 
    Hi @John_Sanders !

Level 5348 is classified as a Hard Level. What you need are Pre-Game Boosters to complete this level. Starting with 2 Color Bombs would make your life easier if you have some. If you don't, it is not a big deal. You don't need to buy extra moves to pass this. Having the cherries all out on two corners is a good thing. You have to focus your attention on the bottom of the board. If you could clear those 9 blockers in few moves especially the end corners, it will be a sure win for you.

Watch out for Nightmarishly Hard Level 5389! I got stuck in this level for days because I didn't have useful boosters when I played this. I only had 1 use Swedish Fish. They are only good on levels with buoys. If you need help on this, I have a Level Help YouTube Video with Illustrations on this one.

Below is a YouTube Video of my Gameplay.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

https://youtu.be/nDuGPzA1ftQ 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @John_Sanders !

Level 5348 is classified as a Hard Level. What you need are Pre-Game Boosters to complete this level. Starting with 2 Color Bombs would make your life easier if you have some. If you don't, it is not a big deal. You don't need to buy extra moves to pass this. Having the cherries all out on two corners is a good thing. You have to focus your attention on the bottom of the board. If you could clear those 9 blockers in few moves especially the end corners, it will be a sure win for you.

Watch out for Nightmarishly Hard Level 5389! I got stuck in this level for days because I didn't have useful boosters when I played this. I only had 1 use Swedish Fish. They are only good on levels with buoys. If you need help on this, I have a Level Help YouTube Video with Illustrations on this one.

Below is a YouTube Video of my Gameplay.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

https://youtu.be/nDuGPzA1ftQ 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?