⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My english games are now in Danish and I can not fix with translator

Options
hopefulone
hopefulone Posts: 32 Level 2
My game is now in dutch and not english. I play farm sage heros, candy soda, candy crush, diamond digger and my partner now has the same thing happening on his desktop too. Help. Translate the page icon does not translate in the game itself just the noticatio

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @hopefulone
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

You didn't mention any browser. If the browser is Google Chrome, check it out here

• hopefulone
    hopefulone Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    No need to mention a browser as this error carrys onto all of them when I log in. The computer setting is in english. The game is in danish and does not translate back to english. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    No need to mention a browser as this error carrys onto all of them when I log in. The computer setting is in english. The game is in danish and does not translate back to english. 
    Hi there, @hopefulone !  Welcome to the Community!

Just curious, are you sure it is in Danish and not Swedish? Were you playing in the Kingdom?

If you are playing thru King.com from a Chrome Browser, a Window or Box will open so you can translate the Page from Swedish to English and vice versa. Below is the ScreenShot of how the page looks like. This was originally in Swedish and I can switch it back and forth.

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?