⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

5250 - Not "Hard" - Impossible

Options
cslong79
cslong79 Posts: 1 Newbie
Perhaps King should first address the issue of taking people's money trying to pass this level since it's apparently so difficult to fix.  I don't find this to be lawful and believe King should provide some sort of compensation to anyone who has attempted this impossible level while using any sort of booster and/or payment.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @cslong79
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. I have already reported the level to our team, of course it will be resolved soon.Wait for the next answer and thank you for your patience.🙏
  • alainnunez
    alainnunez Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Bonjour
    J'ai utilisé des booster pour rien, mais en plus comme je suis bloquée je manque les porte à booster , les étoiles .....
    Merci

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @cslong79, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
    @alainnunez, we only speak English in this community.  Can you please edit your message by translating it into English?  Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?