๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Where did your nickname come from?

Options

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @keke98 Thank you for sharing your real name with us ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello @satnam Thank you for explaining the origin of your name. I really like its meaning. I also love the fact that you love yourself and your name โ™ฅ๏ธย 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Glenn is my real first name. 1972 is a year when a lot of my favorite music came out.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    That's nice ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for sharing it with us @Glenn1972
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    Good evening @firebombmarkus thank you for appreciating myself. I like the way you understand what I want to say. And I also like your explanation on Markus. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
    Nice to share my feelings with all of you about my meaning of name.ย 
    Once again Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    You are welcome ๐Ÿฅฐ @satnam
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options
    TheRevenger is a joke from Thor Ragnarok. I'm Thor is talking to his friends and decides their superhero group should be called the Revengers. Like the Avengers. He says, I want revenge, you want revenge, do you want revenge? So I am not some creepo who wants revenge on the world just a superhero fan.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Lol @TheRevenger Thank you for sharing this with us ๐Ÿค—
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this @Lola_Pop It means a world to me as my grandma passed away this Sunday and she was also the apple of my eye. I used to call her my life guru because I have learned so much from her. May both our grandmas rest in peace ๐Ÿ’œ
    I am so sorry about the loss of your grandmas @firebombmarkus and @Lola_Pop . Mine passed away in Febuary and I miss her so much. My grandpa got remarried a couple of days ago. The lady is nice but not my grandma at all.ย 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป @TheRevenger I am so sorry for your loss too. They will forever be in our hearts โค๏ธ
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Well @firebombmarkus - I thought I explained my name somewhere - but obviously not in this thread.ย  Quite simply I am a bear lover and collector of bears of all kinds, stuffed, glass, metal, large ones (not too many) and small ones (these days I try to stick to smaller ones) and everywhere I travel I try to add a bear from that place to my collection.ย  I've have been collecting for many years and have a collection of over 1200+ bears by now.ย  I have over 300 beanie bears alone.ย  I think teddy bears are warm and cuddly and sweet.ย  I have clothing with bears on it and some bear jewelry and there are teddy bears all over the house.ย  My family tolerate my 'obsession' and have even been known to give me bear related items (like salt & pepper shakers or ear buds).ย  So of course my name had to have a bear in it and in fact I've used the name Bearwithme with my Facebook account for quite a few years now.ย  I like the phrase because it is asking for tolerance and patience and of course has 'Bear' in the phrase. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿจ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?