๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Where did your nickname come from?

Options

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I love the way you introduced us with your nick ๐Ÿ˜ @bearwithme So many bears, I am wondering how do you recognize all of them ๐Ÿ˜ Do they have names?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,970 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Well @firebombmarkus - I may be considered a terrible bear 'mother', because I gave up naming them all a long time ago - but I do remember where and usually when I got them all. They are all special to me - but some more than others - like the unusually shaped pink bear my younger daughter sewed for me when she was 10 or the bear in a Navy flight suit uniform that was given to me as a farewell gift when I left my job as the Navy deputy base commander in Okinawa Japan.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @bearwithme You are a great bear mother ๐Ÿค— I understand that you are attached to a pink bear, it's always special when someone makes something for us ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hey there @firebombmarkus I never realized you made this amazing thread! :chuffed:

I think I mentioned where my nickname originated from, but again obviously I never explained it in this thread ๐Ÿ˜‹

So, the second part of my name "star" originates from the name of one of my favorite Teen Titans characters, Starfire ;)

The story of her character is that she's an alien princess hailing from the planet Tameran. She possesses superhuman strength, flight, and the ability to generate green powerbolts from her hands, and green lasers from her eyes O.o

As she possesses traits that might be considered "angelic" in a sense I used a synonym for angels which is Seraphim. I changed it to Seraphic as it seemed to fit better, so that's how I came up with SeraphicStar! :3

P.S. This is what starfire looks like:

Also my full name was SeraphicStarfire, but it was too long so I shortened it O.o
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hey hey ๐Ÿค— @SeraphicStar Thanks for explaining it to us. She looks fierce!
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    First of all, this is a fantastic thread and thank you for sharing. My name is
    Brandon B.ย  ย Now for the last part- not only is it my Area Code- but it also happens to be my birthday as well. Cheesy you say?
    Yep.ย  Easy to remember? Very.ย  Happy New Year to everyone out there inย  Candy Crush Land!ย  ย 

P.s.ย  ย @QueenMia - after reading this thread and all the fantastic responses, your comment stuck with me the most. I happen to be an avid drummer- and QUEEN has this little catchy tune called "Fat Bottom Girls"
    which I immediately had to go over to the drum kit and bang out at 9:30 a.m.
    I loved it. The neighbor's loved it. Everybody had a good time.ย  ย LoL
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hello Brandon ๐Ÿค— @DoubleB423 Not cheesy at all, I love it! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Options
    Hey @firebombmarkus i don't have any nick name because my mind never thought of any nicks and if i have a nick name i prefer chatterbox because i talk alot๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
  • the_revenger
    the_revenger Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options
    My nickname comes from my old one which comes from Thor. I am the same person as TheRevenger.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hello there @FaRayha That's fine too ๐Ÿ˜‰

@the_revenger What happened to your old nick?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?