💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fairness for all!

Options
The game would be much better if everyone got the same opportunities on all devices. Because I don't have a PC, I don't get the advantages PC players get. It's not fair and makes me not want to play the game. I'm being punished for not having a PC. I only have an android phone. 
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @conniecrusher
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Windows App platform always has the opportunity to play several episodes compared to other platforms. King always wants feedback from players. So if there is a problem with the extra episodes, it is resolved before the episode is released on other platforms. Not everyone is facing the same problem at once, so this process is chosen.😊
    Some features are available on mobile devices but are not available on PC.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @conniecrusher the way that you worded your idea it sounds more like a comment.  I'm not sure what you are saying about not getting the advantages that the PC gets because mobile devices get all the events and challenges which are not available on a PC.  The only way to get these events on a PC is by playing the game on Windows 10.  When playing through Facebook I do not believe that you get these events.  You might want to post your thoughts in the support area here.  

The Ideas area is for suggesting improvements in the game.  I am going to close this and ask you to please rethink your wording by turning it into an idea. For example you might say, "Make the events and challenges available to everyone on mobile devices so that everyone gets a chance to play them."
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?