⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug?

Options
Jenjen123
Jenjen123 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello, ive been playing bubble witch saga 3 for a long time and recently my 15/15 stars that should convert into stardust stopped working. I tried reinstalling and didn't realize that all my boosters were saved locally, so they all disappeared. I really don’t want them to disappear since I’ve been saving up a lot and really need them. The problem still exists, I can’t get it to work AND I lost all my boosters. Is there anyway to recover them?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,969 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jenjen123 and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am going to ask to have this thread moved to BW3 - this is the area for Candy Crush Saga discussions.  

I am sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately there is no way to get your lost boosters back.  We always emphasize that de-installing and re-installing any game app. should only be done as a last resort because all your boosters and lives are stored locally and once you de-install the app. that information is lost.  The same thing will happen when you transfer to a new device. 

I am tagging my fellow superstar @mysticalmysty - who is a Bubble Witch expert and maybe able to help you with the stardust problem - but unfortunately your saved booster are now gone.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,969 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jenjen123 and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am going to ask to have this thread moved to BW3 - this is the area for Candy Crush Saga discussions.  

I am sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately there is no way to get your lost boosters back.  We always emphasize that de-installing and re-installing any game app. should only be done as a last resort because all your boosters and lives are stored locally and once you de-install the app. that information is lost.  The same thing will happen when you transfer to a new device. 

I am tagging my fellow superstar @mysticalmysty - who is a Bubble Witch expert and maybe able to help you with the stardust problem - but unfortunately your saved booster are now gone.
  • Jenjen123
    Jenjen123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, I understand that you should only reinstall if nothing else works and that was the case. I read another thread about the same issue and did everything that was suggested but nothing worked. I should've just let it be, it has been like this for a couple of months and only once I've gotten my stardust and then I got 21000 at once, later it just got stuck again.

Too bad I can't get my boosters back, that really sucks but I still want to fix the bug so I wont have to go through this again. I've seen that a lot of other people are having the same problem and seems to affect all devices. I'm hoping that there will be an update that will fix this in the future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?