⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Error on level 4026

Options
dkingnl
dkingnl Posts: 1 Newbie
On Candy Crush Saga using both android and desktop using chrome.  once all chocolate have been cleared you receive a coding error 'not enough order targets are available.' and you have one option which is to select the ok button so impossible to clear that level.  Please advise

Answers

• merryleggs
    merryleggs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    You have to wait mid game for it to generate more chocolates, if you remove all chock too early, you won’t have enough 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    dkingnl said:
    On Candy Crush Saga using both android and desktop using chrome.  once all chocolate have been cleared you receive a coding error 'not enough order targets are available.' and you have one option which is to select the ok button so impossible to clear that level.  Please advise
    Hi @dkingnl ! Welcome to the Community!

In an Order Level, when the blocker that is creating the Order hasn't been collected, try to get away from them until you have enough to destroy them. If you noticed in the video track 1:00, there are only 8 chocolates to start with when the right corner section of the board was unlocked. You have to slow down and analyze your move at this point. In this game, I almost destroyed all the chocolates except for one on Video Track 1:16 with 8 moves left. I was able to make it work by tiptoeing around this chocolate as it regenerates up until I had enough to destroy and complete the level.

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 4026   |   HARD LEVEL   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   26 Moves To Complete
    GOAL: Collect All Order! 18 Jellies, 2 Color Bombs & 15 Chocolates In 26 Moves.

https://youtu.be/A3oapye9UgU

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?