⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 772 or Why are we guinea pigs?

Options
Kate108
Kate108 Posts: 27 Level 2
I’ve noticed that previously at level 720 with ridiculously few moves, but somehow I’ve managed to pass - pure luck. But now I’m stuck on level 772 and it seems to be a common issue, as other users have 30 moves. From reading other posts I got an understanding that the developers are literally using us as a guinea pigs to test same levels, but with considerably fewer moves than other users, although no one ever asked me whether or no I want to be part of the experiment. Some people like extreme, but this should be the choice.
I can’t believe that it’s happening in a modern world, where you’re not allowed to experiment on humans, at least without their permission. I never gave my consent!
I understand that challenging levels are more interesting, but too hard or impossible - is not interesting at all and makes me want to uninstall the game. Especially all these “tips” that advising you to create special candies, ok I know that, but how am I  supposed to control what’s coming out and allocate them as I wish? And it should be done in 12 moves? Come on! Every bloody popcorn needs 3 times alone!

Dear developers, please create doable levels, without going crazy and would be good to have choice whether or not I want to participate in an experiments with fewer moves. That would be fair!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Kate108
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 
    they closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. For this, the steps sometimes vary on some level. 
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.

Player selections are random so you can be under test group without your permission.😉

• Kate108
    Kate108 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    Well, it doesn’t make things any better. I just don’t like to be “randomly” selected for any sort of experiments, it’s a creepy feeling!
    why don’t they change the levels for everyone and then change them back? This way it would be fair. I don’t want to suffer and struggle with an impossible level, if somebody else easily passing it at the same time, but with much more moves available. Why don’t you offer a choice for each “selected” user before they start the level, press yes or no whether they would like to try a harder version? I’m sure there are people who enjoy extreme. This is a fair way of doing things. Otherwise, I’m not able to control the situation and I feel I’m being manipulated, that is Not a nice feeling. Also, there shouldn’t be any boosters for money, I would never pay to pass a level, just out of principle. We should only earn boosters and lives by playing and winning.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Kate108
    I support your argument, but unfortunately it does not change through us.
    You can contact us at Player Support here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?