Win Free Gold Bars! Beat Elsa's score! (FINISHED)

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    How many THOUSANDS of dollars does a person have to spend to get over 3000 of ANY of the boosters? Or wait, what kind of CODE did they write to cheat the game into giving them those AND ELEVEN MILLION POINTS on a 1400 level??? Seriously? It's astounding.
    My booster videos DISAPPEARED.
    The "error" that let me back out of a level with an impossible situation has been "fixed"
    The game is rigged to force people to pay to play a FREE game or QUIT.

I am only one insignificant person to this candy empire, and you will not miss me one bit. But your assertion that you are a community is preposterous.
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
    @JethrinaBodina
    I agree with you that losing your life is not good if you leave the level without moving. That you no longer have the promotional videos, is not good either. I played Level 1476 several times 1000 times. I came to over 6 million. Boosters do not help much at this level. It's a matter of luck.
    That there are players who hack the game is unfortunately so, I can not stand this. However, it is possible to earn a lot of boosters and gold bars. There are many options, but it takes a lot of time.
    There are also many players in the community who find friends and information here and only want to help others. Hold on to these players and ignore the others.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
    @JethrinaBodina
    I agree with you that losing your life is not good if you leave the level without moving. That you no longer have the promotional videos, is not good either. I played Level 1476 several times 1000 times. I came to over 6 million. Boosters do not help much at this level. It's a matter of luck.
    That there are players who hack the game is unfortunately so, I can not stand this. However, it is possible to earn a lot of boosters and gold bars. There are many options, but it takes a lot of time.
    There are also many players in the community who find friends and information here and only want to help others. Hold on to these players and ignore the others.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    How many THOUSANDS of dollars does a person have to spend to get over 3000 of ANY of the boosters? Or wait, what kind of CODE did they write to cheat the game into giving them those AND ELEVEN MILLION POINTS on a 1400 level??? Seriously? It's astounding.
    My booster videos DISAPPEARED.
    The "error" that let me back out of a level with an impossible situation has been "fixed"
    The game is rigged to force people to pay to play a FREE game or QUIT.

I am only one insignificant person to this candy empire, and you will not miss me one bit. But your assertion that you are a community is preposterous.

@JethrinaBodina I'm very sure you're directing that first comment at me. Let me be clear: I've never used a cheat program for CCS, though I've seen enough players who have in my game now to know those types are out there. And I've never spent actual money on boosters.

FYI the original Flash version of the game (https://king.com/game/candycrush) was out much longer than the Win 10 app version, which I only downloaded earlier this year. Also FYI the original Flash version still gives regular storable boosters from the sugar drop quest (which, yes, I still play it there) unlike the useless timed booster rewards from doing the sugar drop quest on the new HTML5 version.

So you do the math; I've been playing since about 2015, doing the sugar drop quest twice a day, where 13 storable boosters are given as rewards. Factor in that I never use most of those boosters because I don't find them useful. Of course they're bound to add up.

As for my score on L1476, all 4-color levels offer the possibility to get a high score like that. For once I happened to receive it. I'm by no means the #1 scorer on other 4-color levels though.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    @JethrinaBodina just like @Deryck I have also played the "Old Flash" online version at King.com for a very long time. I too have stored boosters.

• JethrinaBodina
    It's not directed at you. It's directed at the blatant lack of fairness and "community" being leveled at the players. This is a FREE game with the OPTION for in-app purchases. Playing upper levels is difficult even with the FREE boosters, I'm quite sure most players agree with that. 
    I have been stuck on "easy" levels for DAYS and have multiple boosters to aid me. I can get through a Nightmarishely Hard Level in three lives and go through 50+ on one that's not "hard". 

The saddest part of all is this is that King allows one person to have the overabundance of boosters such as yours to the point that they literally NEVER USE them, and the person sitting next to them can't play the game at all because they don't get a single booster. King actually said that being able to reset a level gives a SLIGHT advantage to the player so OH NO, we can't have THAT, let's take that from them as well!

Corporate greed. It's disheartening. King claims that billions of levels are played every year. The comments in this forum have numerous players that admit to spending HUNDREDS of dollars a month. 

DO THAT MATH, King!
    Do you REALLY need to FORCE your PAY TO PLAY influence on people that will now QUIT playing this game, QUIT buying from your ad sponsors (that is IF they still get to SEE the ads), and tell as many people as possible how incredibly money-hungry you are so they don't waste a minute of their own time on any of your games.

Maybe they need to run an audit to see how many of their players DELETED THEIR ACCOUNT TODAY.  If this thread is any indication, that number is in the HUNDREDS of thousands
    CHA-CHING, KING
    CHA-FREAKIN- CHING
  • JethrinaBodina
    This is an enlightening thread. I now see how very unfair this game can be to random players. It's just sad that King encourages competition with contests such as this when there are such enormous differences in the gameplay between platforms. It's ultimately setting players up to FAIL when there is absolutely NO way possible to win against your "version" of the game.
    They encourage people to use their boosters, not hoard them, yet they put no cap on the storage capacity. Does anyone EVER need 3000 if any booster? No. 
    Has having them given you the ability to get ahead in the game with a "slight" advantage? 
    No. 
    The candy placement is random. Even if you're able to reset the board, which they've now taken from us, you STILL have to play extremely difficult levels that have candy in places that no boosters are going to help you getuntil they land in the right place anyway.
    The disparity in the game from one person to the next is an issue that CAN BE FIXED, they just choose NOT TO.
    Have fun with your gazillion boosters. You'll be the only ones playing if King doesn't throw the mass majority a freakin bone. 
    People with money to burn WILL STILL BURN MONEY
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?