No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    The more people who stop playing, the greater is the likelihood that King will reverse this horrible decision. I'm done. I spent about $6 US this year for this game but no more. It would be awesome if everyone stopped playing. If even 25% stopped I think it would be effective.
  • DomH
    DomH Posts: 5 Level 2
    Is there any update from King on this?  I’d be amazed if they don’t respond and reverse this decision for all players
  • jleejunk
    jleejunk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Some levels in the 4000’s are impossible with this stupid CHANGE.   It’s not fun anymore when it feels that I’m wasting too much of my time with out accomplishing a level.  I am moving on.  
  • t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    jleejunk said:
    Some levels in the 4000’s are impossible with this stupid CHANGE.   It’s not fun anymore when it feels that I’m wasting too much of my time with out accomplishing a level.  I am moving on.  
    wait till you get in the 5000s, purely idiotic
    I'm done with this game after more than 6 years
    good luck with your greed KING
  • kfdover
    kfdover Posts: 14 Level 2
    It appears we’re being ignored by King!!!! Don’t think they care and believe new players will replace us without knowing the game platform was a lot better than it is now!!!! It’s all about the money!!!!
  • Cylac
    Cylac Posts: 4 Newbie
    Great! This is the “worse” fix that nobody asked to be “fixed”. How is this an exploit? It’s a “random” board every time you exit and return to a board. It’s a “game” after all. Seriously, is King so cash strapped that they have to find other “convenient” ways to pretty much FORCE players to pay for bonuses to advance? 
    Such a greedy world we live in! It’s always about money!
    This so called “fix” actually discourages me from playing. Sure I’m only 1 of millions of players, however if more people continue this trend King will feel its impact. 🤬
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    lulz said:
    ldmc said:
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
    Good idea!
    CAN'T complain to sponsors, the videos have been eliminated from my game on both devices I use. If anyone can share links to the sponsors they encounter, I will email each of them OVER AND OVER until THEY get the message and deliver it to King for half-assing their obligation to run the ads to the players!
  • t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    lulz said:
    ldmc said:
    Watch their commercial ads (the ones where we earn boosters) then go to the SPONSORS’ websites, find a company email and complain to THEM! King won’t  care until their SPONSORS care. It’s just like tv, the big money is in advertising, not in the booster sales. The sponsors have to get hit with the complaints for action. 
    Good idea!
    CAN'T complain to sponsors, the videos have been eliminated from my game on both devices I use. If anyone can share links to the sponsors they encounter, I will email each of them OVER AND OVER until THEY get the message and deliver it to King for half-assing their obligation to run the ads to the players!
    biggest one that i remember was google photos and some audio book app
  • krisb33
    krisb33 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I joined this community just now, with the sole purpose of griping publicly about this “fix.” Low blow, King, low blow. I’ve been playing CC for years, with a break in the middle when I got a life, lol. I’m in the 4,600s now, and I’ve spent more on this stupid game than I’d care to admit. I have a s***ton of lives saved from friends, and I’m going to use them up and then I am DONEY DONE DONE with CC unless they reverse this decision. Hate it! 
  • I deleted the app earlier this week.  I’ll never return.  In some ways I’m thankful King made this decision.  The addiction is broken.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?