Win Free Gold Bars! Beat Elsa's score! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Why should the boards differ from the PC and mobile device. I do not understand that. But it does not matter. There are players playing games on the PC with Window 7, who have no sugar stars there but the simplest. They can never participate here. Therefore 2 results should take place. Once from the PC and once with the mobile device. Thus nobody is excluded and everyone can participate. That's it for me. All of them can benefit PC players and mobile device players !!! I hope it is understandable !!!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Elsa said:
    Spinnifix said:
    @JethrinaBodina

I agree with the player. Since you can play on different platforms and thus come out completely different results. I played this level earlier on the PC with Window 7. Thus, a different score than now with the tablet. Yes, it should be distinguished. Thus, it is not suitable for everyone. This is again something where all players can not participate. You can not ask that they all have to play on a mobile device. Then please make points for PC players and mobile devices !!! That would be fair.

@Elsa

Why would your scores be different from the mobile vs the computer.  How can you compare both of them when your boards are not the same and your moves are not the same?  Or am I not understanding it.
    That's a question for King. It's a fact, though. The gameplay on a PC is different because of the fact that it has more capability than the mobile app. Mobile apps are abbreviated versions of desktop apps and are limited to what they can do. That applies to most apps that are on mobile devices...not just this game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    I never knew that @JethrinaBodina.  Are you assuming this because mobile apps are abbreviated versions?  I never thought of it that way before.  I wish there was some way to prove this though.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Elsa said:
    I never knew that @JethrinaBodina.  Are you assuming this because mobile apps are abbreviated versions?  I never thought of it that way before.  I wish there was some way to prove this though.
    A good place to start is with the contest. Ask for the device they're playing on and you can compare the scores, especially with a list likeyou're using now. I was already schooled by the two players at the top of the current leaderboard. They play on a PC. I don't know WHY it is the way it is, but it IS, lol. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    Perhaps run a new contest when this one is over and ask for that information. 
  • _Elsa_
    Perhaps run a new contest when this one is over and ask for that information. 

This is my question.  If I tell 2 players to play that specific level, how can we compare if the boards are always changing.  One might get one board and the other another board.  Also when the candies drop are they the same candies dropping?  Also each is going to make different moves right?  It would be fun to find out but I think it might be difficult.  Please put on your thinking hat and give me more feedback.
  • _Elsa_
    Elsa said:
    A good place to start is with the contest. Ask for the device they're playing on and you can compare the scores, especially with a list likeyou're using now. I was already schooled by the two players at the top of the current leaderboard. They play on a PC. I don't know WHY it is the way it is, but it IS, lol. 

It sounds very interesting!  That would make pretty cool research.  I have to think about this further.
  • _Elsa_
    Spinnifix said:
    Why should the boards differ from the PC and mobile device. I do not understand that. But it does not matter. There are players playing games on the PC with Window 7, who have no sugar stars there but the simplest. They can never participate here. Therefore 2 results should take place. Once from the PC and once with the mobile device. Thus nobody is excluded and everyone can participate. That's it for me. All of them can benefit PC players and mobile device players !!! I hope it is understandable !!!

Yes Peggy what you wrote makes perfect sense!  We could have a a study group of sorts testing this out.  They could show us their boards to see if those are different.  I am working on a Christmas animation thing right now but who wants to scroll alllllllllllllll the way down to 1476.  One do it on a PC Windows 7, another on PC Windows 10, another on Android and a final on Apple.  You guys can determine who does what but I want to compare the level to see.  This could be a good start for a test!

• Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Elsa, nice that you understand it now. Because I've played on the PC for a long time and I know it. I could still look to the level 1476 by PC. It may now be through the tablet that the score is different. Only one thing I have to say. We can not always do that because the Flashplayer will be shut down by the end of 2020. I do not know how it will continue on the PC!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix with Window 7  PC
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?