Win Free Gold Bars! Beat Elsa's score! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa

Note: PC Window7 --- Level go up to 2825. Then it's over. From 2826 with App.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Peggy wouldn't that be if you play on king.com?  What if you have Windows 7 and play through Facebook that is HTML5 isn't it?
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Thus, I could also bring 2 results. PC with Window 7 and Tablet. smilie_op_001gif
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

I can only play PC Window 7 on King.com and tablet with King.com. I am not in Facebook and do not know what is there. You would have to do King.com and Facebook. I do not like differences between the players. Everyone should be able to participate. SUGGESTIONS could help from the players !!! I can not do anything more!!!
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @DeepshikhaSharan @Elsa My score is valid. The platform has no effect on scores. L1476 is identical throughout all platforms. In fact, mobile, Facebook, and app players are the ones who have an advantage because if they start with a full bot/stocking set, they begin with extra moves + boosters. The old platform offers no advantages.

The person who complained overlooks that all 4-color levels like this one are completely random in terms of when cascades stop. Refer to L376. That's a low level where the scores can get ridiculously high like this too (I once saw someone with up to 7,000,000).
    Ultimately, no one should be butthurt that anyone gets a high score in any 4-color level because those are all levels of chance, not skill.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Deryck said:
    @DeepshikhaSharan @Elsa My score is valid. The platform has no effect on scores. L1476 is identical throughout all platforms. In fact, mobile, Facebook, and app players are the ones who have an advantage because if they start with a full bot/stocking set, they begin with extra moves + boosters. The old platform offers no advantages.

The person who complained overlooks that all 4-color levels like this one are completely random in terms of when cascades stop. Refer to L376. That's a low level where the scores can get ridiculously high like this too (I once saw someone with up to 7,000,000).
    Ultimately, no one should be butthurt that anyone gets a high score in any 4-color level because those are all levels of chance, not skill.
    No one said your score isn't valid. It's worth noting the differences between scores on platforms to level the playing field. Another PC player already explained that the Flash version has always given scores like those and it can't be denied that not one mobile player has achieved them. There is an 8 million point difference. Why, WTH knows??
    No one is complaining about your ability to get such scores. No one is complaining AT ALL. 

I disagree that there is no skill or strategy involved, at least until the end when the cascades hit without the player. I have worked hard to achieve the highest score possible on this and other levels. I use no boosters because I don't have them anymore unless they're awarded for free. I haven't bothered to post my score because it's out of the running and I can't get it up there high enough. There are ways to increase the score by taking time to build valuable candies that'll fall into cascades. 
    There is no reason to get defensive. It's a game. Competition is simply more fun when everyone has the same opportunity to win. 
  • Deryck
    @JethrinaBodina It's cute you think I was directing my comment at you. (Hey, that sounds familiar ;)). It was generally meant for any player.

Your opening sentence "No one said your score isn't valid" is a contradiction - but maybe you don't even realize what you originally wrote when you alleged that a person would have to cheat to possibly get a score in the 11 millions. (in caps lock of course!) As in, you accused me of cheating.

Yeah, I'm the defensive one.. 😏 I don't mind if my score is included here, but the ludicrous claim like yours that platforms yield vastly different scores needs to be corrected. I've already explained how these 4-color levels work; any player who's played this game long enough already knows about it.
    I wasn't referring to cascades during the level; those don't really do anything to build a high score. It's when a player finishes the level that the final cascade sequence is completely random; this is how I got my score. It's common to hear of those final cascades lasting for long minutes. Some players are so annoyed they close their game (why? who would disdain a high score lol)

The best part about my score here is I didn't even see it (!) as it was growing. I'd finished collecting my sugar drops so switched to my email tab and proceeded to go through them. When I later went back to the CC tab, I got the greatest surprise. :proud:
  • Deryck
    edited December 2019
    ^ Went to edit my response and it got held for approval - well, it's there in anyone's notification menu, so it'll be back here eventually.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    LoL, hilarious...  Good for you. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Ok guys, this is it!  I just finished some of my Christmas animation for the community so I went into king.com, Windows 10, Facebook and Apple and did print screens of level 2825.  Instead of continuing the conversation here, I am going to post a new message and then come back here with the link so that you can post your thoughts there.  Very interesting information.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?