⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy banks

Options
cemay2141
cemay2141 Posts: 2 Newbie
why no piggy banks?  Disappointed enough to stop playing. I already buy enough now. Without the piggy banks it’s not worth it 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cemay2141 and welcome to our wonderful community.  Did you originally have the piggy bank and now you don't?  Unfortunately not everyone has access to the same events or features of the game and the studio is testing the piggy bank feature, so some people will have it and other will not and someone who previously had access to the piggy bank may no longer have access to it.  

By giving some players a particular event or feature, and others another event or feature, or maybe no event at all, the studio can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give the players what they really enjoy! 

However, the test groups usually only run for a certain amount of time, so you may see your piggy bank return in a few weeks (or months).
  • fiz
    fiz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Sure that sounds good to you but not to your customers, I used the bank all the time having to spend hours sitting in the dark caring for ageing and terminally ill parents.
    Not happy
  • cemay2141
    cemay2141 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m sorry. I don’t need a beginners corner. I have always had the piggy. Have been playing almost since the game came out with a few hiatus and am on level 3949. All of the sudden the piggies are no longer available to me. And I mean all of the sudden. It makes it much harder to get gold and kind of feels like a slap in the face, as long as I’ve been playing and as much money as I’ve spent. So I’m not trying to be causing any trouble. I just feel confused. Thank you for listenjng
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @fiz I read your post and am sorry to hear what you are going through. Hang in there. Glad they have you. I have been in the same with my parents in the past. Not fun. 
    Kind regards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?