⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Weekly race same position with the same amount of levels every time

Options
Gibson1959
Gibson1959 Posts: 6 Level 2
My finish and prize in the (totally random end day) weekly race, ALWAYS END WITH ME IN SECOND WITH 111 LEVELS. The annoying pop up after each level tells me I'm far ahead in first most of the time. I can finish a level after the reward to show the leader board where I'm ahead in first. I understand it's a free game but wtf?! Shuts been out long enough that this simple aspect shouldn't be a problem. FIX IT. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Gibson1959
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here.
  • Gibson1959
    Options
    That's yesterday which was Friday 13th December 19. This is the only screenshot I have but I'm sure it will pop up again in a day or two.... This game is riddled with bugs and it's ruining any type of random competition. 
  • Gibson1959
    Options
    Also, all the other people in the screenshot are in the same position every time. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Also, all the other people in the screenshot are in the same position every time. 
    Thank you for the Screenshot. Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know.
  • Gibson1959
    Options
    I've already tried that a few times. I have even Uninstaller the app and reinstall with no avail. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    I've already tried that a few times. I have even Uninstaller the app and reinstall with no avail. 
    Follow the step below 😊
    Open Facebook  > Facebook setting > Apps & Websites > Logged in with Facebook > Edit...

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

• Gibson1959
    Options
    I don't have a Facebook page and I never will. I'm under the impression that fb is not required to play the game. 
  • fifa_foo
    fifa_foo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    my weekly race isn't logging the levels that's I have passed and have me on 1 or 0 all the time even though I have passed about 150 levels since last week
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    fifa_foo said:
    my weekly race isn't logging the levels that's I have passed and have me on 1 or 0 all the time even though I have passed about 150 levels since last week
    The race was reset last Monday and every Monday it is reset. In some cases the levels may take some time to update the race board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?