💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Bring back the ability to reset the board

Options
124»

Comments

• notfunanymore
    notfunanymore Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Not playing anymore due to this issue. I have found something else as my 'go to' game now. RIP candy crush.
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    @Fury161 My intention is not to calm the situation. All I want is that you respect each member of the Community in your public posts. Thank you.

I didn’t say anything derogatory about that person and I certainly didn’t disrespect them. I asked if they were living on another planet? 

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Fury161 @kunmiJomi @TurboTim66 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As players, we all completely understand your frustrations. Please note that we, the Superstars...

With this said, I am sure that we all want to enjoy our games and hopefully, we will find a way to do so. Thank you so much for your understanding.
    Cheers fire - how sadly mistaken you are. Superstars??? Do you see a glow on the bathroom floor when you drop your strides?

When you defend or justify this disgusting move in any way, you are in no way a superstar in my eyes.

No - in case you missed it - none of us enjoy this game anymore. They wrecked an unbroken thing and ignored and continue to ignore the people who pay their wages. Stupid is as stupid does. And this was as stupid as it gets.

Your sensei masters have had their chance. Game over Mr fire. No understanding here- other than I understand port holes like you are just as ignorant to this whole thing as the powers that be going by your posts.

Do you even read the posts here? Are you seriously serious??? 6 years plus mate. Trashed because of your master's greed.

Honestly - and if you are honest, you will know there is nothing adorable about any of this. About to delete all King games on principle. You can be a superstar to the desperadoes that are left. Not to me old son. :pleased:

Good luck to you and your super-stardom status - even if it is only in your own eyes.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @TurboTim66 You gave me so much laughs! Thank you 😄
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I know this is a hot issue and has a lot of long time and loyal players upset.  I am one of those long time players - over 7+ years and it is one of the reasons I started this thread so that people could vote and voice their opinions and as stated in an earlier post - there is also a pure discussion thread with lots and lots of posts by players on this same topic.  
    The Community Manager for this game does indeed read the threads and relay the information to the studios.  However the final decision is by the studio, not the CM and certainly not the Superstars.  

As mentioned above, we are strictly volunteers - players like yourselves, who try and help out in the community in various ways including providing tips on difficult levels, creating helpful videos for various games, helping to create contests where you can win free gold bars and boosters, and participating and sometimes creating discussions.  We also act as an interface between the community and the CMs for the various games.  We do not have a direct interface with the studio.

That being said, please remember we Superstars are fellow players like you  and we honestly are just trying to help.  I too do not like this recent change and hope that the studio will make a change and at least let us be able to look at a level before playing it and being able to exit before playing without losing a life and also a level of the Christmas stockings/build a bot.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    At the moment this idea will not be put into effect.  This idea is being closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?