💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

8830476080 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Happy new year 2020 just from india
  • nghecute
    nghecute Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hello

I hope it will be updated more than 45 levels/per week. I can reach the 10K levels soon :)

Happy New Year  2020

soon.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear community,

Happy new year everyone! 

During the festive holidays, new episodes were released on the last 25th of December.

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6050 Levels, 404 episodes
    • Win10: 6140 Levels, 410 episodes.

Feedback needed!
    What was the hardest level for you? What level did you enjoy the most?  

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Fancy Fjords (ep. 402)
    • Charming Chateau (ep. 403)
    • Almond airport Soirée (ep. 404)

Let us know your opinion below!
  • Pounawea
    Options
    and yesterday, we started the year with the 1st level released of 2020! 🥳

That was a fantastic way to start the new year in the Candy Crush world! Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released yesterday per platform added to the game!

1st of January 2020, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6095 Levels, 407 episodes
    • Win10: 6185 Levels, 413 episodes.

Feedback needed!
    What was the hardest level for you? What level did you enjoy the most?  

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Breezy Bedroom (ep. 405)
    • Board Game Basement (ep. 406)
    • Melody Meadow (ep. 407)

Let us know your opinion below!
  • nghecute
    nghecute Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    It's an interesting game. I reached level 6095 on the 1st of January 2020 on mobile.
    I hope it will be updated more than 45 levels/per week. I can reach the 10K levels soon.
    Happy New Year 2020

• AlamZaib
    AlamZaib Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

No more levels... to be continued...!

• Pounawea
    Options
    Congratulations @AlamZaib !  Stay tuned, very soon we will be releasing new levels! 🙂
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    It depends which platform you play on.  Whether you play on Windows, iOS or whatever else every platform is different.  Some people are farther along.  Some have certain boosters that others do not.  Some have ad videos that give boosters while others do not.  

Ever since the “fix” on the board reset last month has taken all the fun out of the game.  The thread is still going strong but we no longer get a response from @Pounawea or the Studio for some strange reason.  Stop ignoring us and listen to your fan base!  Just look at the number of replies and views.  Please respond in the thread that you know I’m talking about. 

Have a good day!
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    AlamZaib said:
    Shukriya @Pounawea
    Hi @AlamZaib

I am glad to see you here and I want to help you!!
    By the rules here we can only use English in this community.

Please use * *  Google Translate  **  to post your message in English.

https://translate.google.com/

Hope your day is kind

Glenn

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?