⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost boosters

Options
thena11
thena11 Posts: 2 Newbie
have lost all my (hundreds) of boosters and cannot get them back, despite being connected to Facebook.  I emailed the Candy Crush team and received no response whatsoever, which I found very disappointing.  This has really taken the fun out of playing for me. I have been a customer of Candy Crush for many years and would very much appreciate some assistance resolving this issue.

Best Answer

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey you can contact the king team through this community directly 
    1.Scroll down 👇 
    2.Below KING logo 
    Click on the option (contact us )
    Try it 

I sent them a message twice,through facebook and through community which I said you , you can see for yourself.

And thank you for your understanding.I wish they will send your boosters very soon.
    Best wishes 

Answers

• satnam
    Options
    thena11 said:
    have lost all my (hundreds) of boosters and cannot get them back, despite being connected to Facebook.  I emailed the Candy Crush team and received no response whatsoever, which I found very disappointing.  This has really taken the fun out of playing for me. I have been a customer of Candy Crush for many years and would very much appreciate some assistance resolving this issue

Good morning. I can understand your feelings because this is also happened with me last week.  I sent email to king community. And after a week till waiting for their reply. I wish they will do something about it. I am sorry I can't help you. 
    Here is my post, No one has responded yet 😔
    Without any mistake I lost my boosters
  • Kaimo
    Kaimo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have lost all my boosters too. I don't even have the daily treat thing any more  how did you email the candy crush team?  I too have been playing this game for many years now and will soon stop because it has lost its fun with no boosters.
  • thena11
    thena11 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    found the email on the candy crush website, but it hasn’t seemed very effective. And I also lost my daily treats! The game is no fun anymore 
  • satnam
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey you can contact the king team through this community directly 
    1.Scroll down 👇 
    2.Below KING logo 
    Click on the option (contact us )
    Try it 

I sent them a message twice,through facebook and through community which I said you , you can see for yourself.

And thank you for your understanding.I wish they will send your boosters very soon.
    Best wishes 
  • Michelle-69
    Michelle-69 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Same here. My connection started glitching over days despite it saying I was logged in. Couldn’t get anything to work properly. I saved my progress, reinstalled the app, my gold bars and levels (mostly, except the last few levels I completed when glitching started) were saved but ALL my boosters are GONE! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?