5 sugar drop max?

Options

Comments

• Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    Totally agree with the above. My concern is that the new "Chocolate Box" is going to replace the Sugar Drops as the primary way of increasing boosters.
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    Just tried 3 new levels and  5 sugar drops was the maximum. I like to collect boosters so that I can win a new level but  this is ridiculous. It is not just a tweak, it has ruined the whole point of playing. There is no incentive to buy boosters because it won't help get any more sugar drops. Once you have got the 5 you might as well  just end the game and repeat easy game to build up the bot again. HOW BORING is this. I won't be bothering.
  • clarabunda
    clarabunda Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I haven’t got the chocolate box feature so no real incentive to play! 
  • kskiefel
    kskiefel Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I had started to get regular boosters ragther than timed boosters when collecting sugar drops last week.  Now, this morning I find I am also limited to 5 per level.  I ran out of the levels I usually play and since I can't reset anymore I lose a life trying to find  levels that allow me to collect sugar drops.  I thought of quitting each level when I reach the limit of 5, but then that makes you lose a life and limits how many levels you can play.  This is making the game much more frustrating.   Seems like every other week King is doing something to take away our ways of earning boosters.   Hopefully this is temporary.   

• soft1
    soft1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm annoyed having to take hours to get 180 candies for boosters.
  • Lrpril
    Lrpril Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have been waiting 4 days for new games. Now I am limited to 5 sugar drops. Unacceptable. I can handle no piggy bank, not being able to go back and restart a game, but this is the end of the line for me. Goodbye!
  • dteeters
    dteeters Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Not very happy to only get 5 sugar drops per game!  This makes you have to play so much longer and lose more lives!
  • Basinga
    Basinga Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    that's just so that you can do less levels and buy new things to get ahead. they also want to earn money.

• elinah9
    elinah9 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Ridiculous,only 5 sugar drops, game really not funny anymore
  • Osneli
    Osneli Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Yes really and the prize and little
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?