Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    amenak, thanks for your comments, I think it stinks, too..
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5

I was all set to get fired up.. but just collected my nightly sugar drops, and things are still normal in the Win10 app. Got the most drops ever in L666 that I can recall, in fact (48 drops).

Since this test is supposed to roll out to more players, I'll test again this weekend.

Sorry guys. Get a computer? 🤷

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    I'm here like everyone else, and that's to complain about the ability to only collect 5 sugar drops. ONLY 5? What a slap in the face. I've tolerated not having the reset, put up with not having ability to move down levels quickly, but this is a bridge too far. I'm not going to play 36 levels to earn extra boosters. I just don't have the time, and anyone who is in the upper levels knows you can't do it without boosters. After all these years, all these games, this is going to be the end for me when I run out of boosters.
    Your changes have been very poor
  • katerinescallan
    katerinescallan Posts: 7 Level 2
    The only good thing that’s happened is the chocolate box as it isn’t too hard and you don’t have to beat the game to get the numbers and the rewards are good. Eg a lollipop hammer every time. More than when you got 180 sugar drops. But hopefully that won’t be made harder if the sugar drops are stopped. I’ve now stopped playing morning and night for the sugar drops but play some games to get the chocolate rewards. 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Hi @Mary_Kay The level solution is in the works, and I hope you don't have to wait too long. However you keep the latest update on App and We will tell you the good news.🤗
    I appreciate your patience.😍
    @Sukanta_Biswas there was a discussion that @Elsa commented that king is running some tests about that new feature coz me i play on mobile using Android version 8.1 but i still collect more than 5 SDs per level, 

hope king wont change this in my game as i have post it here🙄🙄
  • MataiceAlison
    The only good thing that’s happened is the chocolate box as it isn’t too hard and you don’t have to beat the game to get the numbers and the rewards are good. Eg a lollipop hammer every time. More than when you got 180 sugar drops. But hopefully that won’t be made harder if the sugar drops are stopped. I’ve now stopped playing morning and night for the sugar drops but play some games to get the chocolate rewards. 
    @katerinescallan but with the chocolate box you can only collect 3 quests per day, while with sugar drops you can least collect twice a day🙄😹🙄🤔
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    In addition to all the unwanted changes to sugar drops, I now am unable to tell how many I have collected. The only time I can find out is when I reach one of the points where I can collect boosters. It used to be that clicking on a sugar drop level told you where you were on the sugar track.
     I have resorted to using pen and paper to keep score otherwise I have no idea how many more games of miserly 5 drops per games I have to complete in order to reach 180.
    I can't keep playing all day on the off chance I might have got there.
  • MataiceAlison
    Deryck said:

I was all set to get fired up.. but just collected my nightly sugar drops, and things are still normal in the Win10 app. Got the most drops ever in L666 that I can recall, in fact (48 drops).

Since this test is supposed to roll out to more players, I'll test again this weekend.

Sorry guys. Get a computer? 🤷

@Deryck i use mobile android but still have the normal SD numbers per level...

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    I have a computer which may be still 'normal',  but sitting and playing at a computer is like being at work.

I play for relaxation which for me is curled up in a chair with my phone.

I will not be dictated to by the whims of King. If I can't play how I prefer then I will play another game instead ( I enjoy Wordtrip)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, I mentioned yesterday that if you go to king.com you can double up on the sugar drops.  I tried it this morning and YES it doubles.  I played level 1137 and as you can see by the picture below there are 20 sugar drops when the level ended I saw 40 being added to my total.  The only thing that you don't see since it's Flash based are the rewards of what I am getting like you can see when playing with HTML5. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?