💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

5 Candies per game.

Options
I see that you have limited every game to 5 candies only per game. I am not sure if this is just a error and if it is please correct this. If not then I find it difficult to understand the reason behind this decision because it makes it virtually impossible to pass any level. I have been playing Candie Crush for years and love the game and play daily. I collect candies to bolster my boosters so that it increases my chances to beat a level. I am sure that there are millions of players around the world who would agree with me that whoever made the decision to limit 5 candies per game made a BIG mistake. It would be  great pity if you persist with this because it takes the pleasure of playing Candie Crush out of the game.
48 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• jayme
    jayme Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Agree with HansR. This is a terrible idea. I am on level 6151 and the only way to progress is by collecting boosters. Limiting them to 5 per level takes 36 levels to gain boosters. This takes the fun out of the game and makes it more like work!! Either the person who did this doesn't understand the game or this is a money grab forcing you to buy boosters. After years of playing you are going to lose me!

• peanutsdad
    peanutsdad Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I agree I’m on level 6182 and without the being able to collect more than 5 boosters at a time think you have taken the game backwards 
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options
    I play every day,, level 6140, so we are all good players and loyal, I some time finish the episode and have to wait until Wednesday for new games so I play to win sugar drops and booster,, today did not finish the 189sugar drops, borring, not worth the effort
  • Malicifant
    Malicifant Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm an everyday player at level 4006, so not a newbie to the game.  Limiting games to 5 boosters is ridiculous.  Occasionaly I have purchase boosters but no more!!  If the King Community wants to chase away good and loyal players, they have succeeded!  
  • player55
    player55 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
     I am at level 2995 and being able to earn only 5 boosters per game is really going backwards in this game.  If this doesn't get fixed then I probably will not play as much.   Right now I play everyday.
  • Jeanie_Momma
    Jeanie_Momma Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    5 candies per game is a joke. I will not play anymore. It was possible to win certain levels with the boosters, but now almost impossible. Too bad you changed this! I know tons of players are upset, I hope you decide to change this or I believe you will lose players. Please tell me someone reads these comments for the better of the game. Thank you!
  • reeree5982
    reeree5982 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    5 candies per game is no fun at all.  I don’t even want to play anymore. Please go back to the way it was. 
    Thank you. 
  • reeree5982
    reeree5982 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I will be looking for a new game to play.......If I find one that I like as much as Candy Crush, I will post it here. I hope everyone else will do the same 👍🏾
  • rs6er
    rs6er Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Agree with all the above comments. 
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options
    Great,, let us know,
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?