⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dexter Challenge disappeared after collecting the 50 green candies

Options
CandyCrissy
CandyCrissy Posts: 4 Newbie
I am a little bit sad, because this happens to me the last weeks often. I collect the candies and than I can't take part in the race. My User Id is the 1138172467.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @CandyCrissy

Hi there! I think it's a special event and it's not always available. Nevertheless I will send you @Elsa. She can better explain it to you. Please be patient. I wish you a nice day & have fun & happiness

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @CandyCrissy
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Dexter event will not be found in the game as soon as you log in and You will get it back by playing a few levels. If you do not currently find the event in your game, play a few levels and then check. 
    Let me know if you get the same problem.
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    Just happened to me too. I collected some bombs and Dexter flashed up but then disappeared.
    I don't understand why there are always issues with these challenges. Do the programmers actually check that things work before they release them?I
    Will someone please fix this yet again!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Von_3 said:
    Just happened to me too. I collected some bombs and Dexter flashed up but then disappeared.
    I don't understand why there are always issues with these challenges. Do the programmers actually check that things work before they release them?I
    Will someone please fix this yet again!
    Check again now and let me know.😊
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    My mission for Dexter's space challenge is to collect wrapped candies so naturally I go to reliable level 1476 where you can collect 100 of these.  At the end of the game however, I was only given 64 wrapped candies for Dexter and only 58 in the next game I played.  Why am I being cheated out of wrapped candies?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?