💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Relaxing??

Options
Candy Crush is clearly advertising toward the game being “relaxing” and “stress relieving” which it definitely is.  HOWEVER... it seems like all the boards past level 4,700 have become extremely hard, like puzzles or something.  This does not make it relaxing or stress relieving AT ALL!  In fact these boards are just plain irritating and miserable.  I don’t enjoy playing like I used to at all.  No board should EVER take days and days of playing and running out of lives before they can be passed.  Especially the way you have to wait hours for lives.  It just isn’t fun anymore, and that is sad.  Candy Crush truly was my stress relief, and now it makes me want to punch holes in the wall. 
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• raxx
    raxx Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I agree, I have sent my request as well ,almost the same thing

instead of stress relieving it became more stressing and making us angry, 

i love playing candy crush , they should consider the fun that we should be having 

thnx smusher
  • Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    I agree as well. Last year they took away Space Dash, recently they removed the ability to shuffle the board, a few days ago they capped sugar candies at 5 candies per level, they really sucked the fun right out of the game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,698 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank you very much for your idea but this section is for suggesting ideas to improve the game.  Your message would be better suited in the Support area where you will get more players adding comments to it.  Please create a new message here.  I will be closing this out since it's not really an idea.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?