Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Lately the updates are working against players. So frustrating to keep losing perks I previously had. Why?  So that maybe I will be tempted/forced to buy boosters??? HA! Think again, King, I wont lose my money, but you may very well lose players!
  • BigEasy04
    BigEasy04 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• BigEasy04
    edited February 2020
    Options

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    Charly-4 said:
    When playing on a PC you can go to king.com website and play candy crush up to about level 2700 on the flash platform.  It still has timed levels and other old features  (like 40 move 1168) .  Any items from sugar drop collection sync with facebook and win10 app boosters.   Not much use for android or ios players
    I did this (played on my Mac desktop) and collected many sugar drops- doubled if you win a level- but at the end no boosters were handed out.  When I went back to the FB version, of course it assumed I had already collected 180 so. . . nada.  A big waste of time- literally, as it took twice as long to play being so slow.

@Charly-4 The sugar track graphic disappeared a couple months ago in the Flash platform. The won boosters from the quest are still being counted though. Logging out and logging back in refreshes the inventory; staying in the browser shows a frozen inventory. The easiest way to tell is to memorize the number of gold bars since it's not as easy to remember how many boosters one has lol

-my experience

• MANSHA
    MANSHA Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why I am getting only 5 candies per level. its bad . I am on level 5179. please give back sugar drops to earn boosters

• BigEasy04
    edited February 2020
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Most businesses that take your money are at least willing to reply to your email when you have a issue. Apparently King doesn’t care what their customers think of the product. The limit of 5 sugar drops is one of the worst changes they have made. I tolerated the others but this is the breaking point. I have not purchased any since this started. I have been trying to collect the 5 drops, but my patience is running out. King needs to decide what is important- money or players

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Personally I haven't purchased any - ever, let alone since this started. I'm just grateful for whatever they throw my way and have endured some woeful ads, but I understand that they are not going to pay staff/developers with no return just for our amusement!

If you could get unlimited boosters through sugar drops, would you ever purchase again anyway?

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Yes. Occasionally to support the business. Now- not at all. Will stop playing before buying

• JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Not really "unlimited," as after a certain number of candy drop levels you have to wait some number of hours before being "allowed" to play candy drop levels again. Now, not only is there the same "cooling off" period, but it takes forever to earn any rewards from the paltry five candy drops per level.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?